IGNORED

camping

David_S

I'm thinking of maybe heading out but won't know until probably the last minute. Is the camping a first come first serve? Plenty of it? Any shade, etc? Unless someone lets me throw a sleeping bag on their motel floor wink.gif

Commmme Onnnnnn Downnnnn (I mean Ouuuuuut)! You're then next contestant on Find a Camping Spot!

Actually I think most of the camping spots are by reservation, but you'll find a spot somewhere. Some thing will always work out.

David, My friend Tim Aucoin and I have a site reserved monday thru wends if need be you could throw a tent up near us, I think there should be plenty of room. Lokking forward to seeing your new GS

Thanks Mark. Randy is not going to make it and he contacted me and told me I could have his reserved site so it looks like things are coming together. Still wouldn't mind putting up close to each other though depending on how the set up is.

I wanted to bring this topic up again as I have registered for the un-event but I don't have reservations to camp. There will be two of us showing up Sunday afternoon/evening.

Will we have any problems trying to camp at un-rally central without reservations?

I called Skip at the Ponderosa the other day. She said it's going to be as "snug as a bug in a rug" but took my reservation anyway. Bring your check book, Visa and AmEx will not get you a spot there.

eX-hOG aND oTHERS...I just reserved my tent space with "Skip" at the Ponderosa for $16.00 per night...coming into Cody on Sunday eve after leaving Paonia...staying Sunday eve & Monday eve -- then home to Des Muwah on early Tuesday morn.

Blessings on ya:

hANNAbONE thumbsup.gif

Archived