IGNORED

So . . . What's the NAME??

KMG_365

What are we gonna call it? confused.gif

I just saw a bunch of "humorous" suggestions in the last thread here in the Planning Forum, but did I miss the "Official" name?? Just checking. grin.gif

• 1 month later...
Mark Menard (Vita Rara)

No, you didn't miss anything official.

Naming it... ugh...

I've been working with Tony K on some t-shirt ideas, and those are surrounding the idea of "participate". We're also going to start pushing the ride, eat, socialize themes in our schedule announcement and meal plans coming tonight.

In regards to the "participate" idea I've gotten some feedback, shall we call it, I'm not sure what to call it... discomfort, aversion, although I'll admit it was one person, that we were trading on Gleno's passing. (Damn that hurts.)

Anyway, I really like the "participate" theme, but to avoid any chance of it looking like we're trading on the passing of a loved member I've been thinking that we would keep the name under wraps until people arrive and actually get their t-shirts, if that's the name and theme we actually use on the t-shirts. (The last thing I ever want to be accused of is trading on the death of a beloved brother.)

So, that was a long winded reply, just to say I'm not sure, and a lot of it is going to hinge around t-shirt design.

Mark

Les is more

Trading what, for the love of God??!!?? Using it to increase the already huge profit margin that we make on the Un? tongue.gif How about carrying on the memory of a brother? I call bullshit!

Joe Frickin' Friday

New River Un?

Gorge Un?

Gorgon?

New Un?

Virgini-Un?

ParticipatiUn?

Mark Menard (Vita Rara)
Trading what, for the love of God??!!?? Using it to increase the already huge profit margin that we make on the Un? tongue.gif How about carrying on the memory of a brother? I call bullshit!

God I love you Leslie!

As you know I'm not trading on anything. I know I didn't post much about Gleno's passing, but it really touched me both in a motorcycle sense and Masonically. Gleno was a great man.

So, I guess Mama has decided it. It's official the theme/name will use the participate meme. Tony and I will work it out for the T-shirts and when the design is done we'll announce it.

Thanks,

Mark

Archived