IGNORED

mad rider

pickersgill1

I always wanted to do that on Angeles Crest but I haven't written my grave marker yet. Yousa, Yousa the need for speed!! dopeslap.gifdopeslap.gif

In addition to the wheelie at the beginning, I especially liked the numerous lane crossings. tongue.gif

OK. I did like the wheelie.

Ride Well?

I think not.

All that speed,and they didn't even lose control when the bike was struck by lighting.I would say that is riding well. lmao.gif

Fake !

wink.gif

Agreed. The rate of closure of the oncoming vehicles is a dead give away. Plus this person is a terrible rider. Lines so bad they almost aren't lines at all. At +200 kph, I don't think so!
I always wanted to do that on Angeles Crest but I haven't written my grave marker yet. Yousa, Yousa the need for speed!! dopeslap.gifdopeslap.gif

I've done that on Angeles Crest at much higher speeds (Turbo 750 Kawasaki) and never crossed over the center line! Luckily, I'm still here wave.gif.

I didn't think his lines were so bad, given that he was on a shoulderless, public road. I don't use the extreme right side of such roads, either, since it is usually covered in gravel and other detritus. As for crossing the centerline, I know from experience that it is impossible to tell just what the rider can see from an on-bike camera. It looked to me like he only did it when he had a view through the turn. I've certainly straightened a few turns over the years when I could clearly see that there wasn't oncoming traffic.

Archived