IGNORED

What Does Your Screen Name Mean?

kcscout

My Dad has always called me Wheatie....

started calling me that when I was a little bitty itty girl, and it has stuck ever since. I have heard two explanations

1. I ate "Wheaties" cereal all the time...

2. Dad called me "Sweetie" but I couldn't pronounce it and I said "Daddys' Wheatie" and it stuck???Dont know which version is right...I prefer to remember it the second way...since My Daddy is now gone, I cant really ask.

Anyway...

Wheatie it is!! or Wheat, or Wheatz.

884197-wheaties.jpg.aad80ff3b5870645a314028260ee4b19.jpg

Silver Surfer/AKAButters

In my case it means that during one of my first online computer sessions with a music service or whatever, Richr was already taken 7 times.

lawnchairboy

back in our younger days (prekids) my wife was a division 1 all-american track athlete in short distance. Later, in the years we spent in san diego on and off from 1994-2001 she had a coach and a running group she ran with every saturday morning at ski-beach in mission bay. I would accompany her to these sessions and drink coffee and read the paper while casually sitting in my lawnchair on the grass watching other people sweat profusely in their efforts... As they went by everyday several of this group started calling me lawnchairboy, it stuck. I always made sure to give the appropriate golf clap over my paper while watching and not spill any coffee doing it...

It's easy. My given name is Byron which was also my father's name.

At a young age I was mad at him and decided I didn't want to be named Byron. My mom asked me what I wanted to be called and I said "Bud". So that's how I was know to all my family except for my father's mother. She called me "Byron Lee" to differentiate me from my father.

Most of the time it has worked out well. Except one member here calls me "Empty Beer Can" from time to time. grin.gif

Short for Tankenberger ( Not really)

Its my Yellow Labs name.... funny, i've told this to a few people, and i'm too lazy too scrool back and see if I've already responded to this post.

BeniciaRT_GT

My town and my bike(S) now

And as someone (JoeG) pointed out later, my initials also... but I'm too slow to have realized it at the time dopeslap.giflmao.gif

Sidmariner

SIDMARINER...I live in Sidney BC (SID). Used to own Sidney Marine Supply (SIDNEYMARINE), but have returned to the Navy (MARINER) hence...SIDMARINER

Ok you asked....

The roydog part:

It given to me as a lad by one of my friends dad. Something to do with having a different girlfriend every time he saw me.

I think it was when I had different ones at different times of the day that he was finally pushed over the edge.

Questionable behavior of my youth, I blame it on too many James bond movies as a kid. That's the 007 part.

Plus my silver 04 rt kinda reminds me of those movies smirk.gif

365, this is Rampart, Administer Ringers Lactate with D5W!
Y'know, I was SO disappointed when I got into the Paramedic Academy and found that Lactated Ringer's and D5W were both out now and all we could carry was Normal Saline! frown.gif

But on the upside, we're trained to read our own EKG's now (in fact we read our own 12-lead EKG's!), so we don't even have to send Dr Bracket "a strip" anymore either! grin.gif

And I did have a very odd feeling of déjà vu the first time I popped off the two end-caps on the Epinephrine syringe and plunger and screwed them together! ooo.giflmao.gif

nd I did have a very odd feeling of déjà vu the first time I popped off the two end-caps on the Epinephrine syringe and plunger and screwed them together!

Ahhhhh its good to emulate a hero thumbsup.gif

whalerautumn

Autumn is the name of my 25' Boston Whaler Outrage, due to the fact that the bulk of her usage is in that season.

id –noun Psychoanalysis. the part of the psyche, residing in the unconscious, that is the source of instinctive impulses that seek satisfaction in accordance with the pleasure principle and are modified by the ego and the superego before they are given overt expression.

Thus, Id's OK thumbsup.gif

(actually, I borrowed this from my dad, who actially IS a psychotherapist and has a similar passion for high-spirited vehicles)

Archived