IGNORED

Mondays S---

Dennis Andress

Now let's play properly - this is a Monday thread - no posting on other days!

Eggszactaly.

BTW, is that Monday our time, GMT, or anywhere in the world? tongue.gifgrin.gif

Next to him would be the winner of the "Longest distance traveled" award from the original Vegas Tech Daze.

I can't remember his name, (Carl something?) but I think he's from Valparaiso Indiana.

russell_bynum
Next to him would be the winner of the "Longest distance traveled" award from the original Vegas Tech Daze.

I can't remember his name, (Carl something?) but I think he's from Valparaiso Indiana.

Yeah, it's Carl. Sinus Blue RT. Hellova nice guy.

Dennis Andress

I was sitting at work one Monday and didn't feel like being there. Okay, so maybe work wasn't the biggest part of the problem, but it was sure contributing. Feeling like there was no hope I came to bmwst.com looking for something to turn my day around. I started a new post and not having much creativity at the time I titled it simply the way I felt -- Mondays Suck. I couldn't find any words beyond those two so I stuck up a picture and asked others to do the same.

And now we've got rules?? What's up with that???

But, alas, rules or at the least guidelines are called for as this thing seems to be taking on a life of it's own. I like guidelines better since I'm not going to be the boss of the Monday picture thread.

• Monday Picture Thread Guidelines
  • Pictures go up on Mondays
  • Monday starts at midnight and ends at midnight in the geographical area you are posting from. Yes, Francios you get to post first.

Of course these guidelines are open for discussion, until Monday that is.

Dennis

Thanks for running with it, Dennis! You're in charge of "The Monday Picture Thread" from now on! clap.gif

• Monday Picture Thread Guidelines
  • Pictures go up on Mondays
  • Monday starts at midnight and ends at midnight in the geographical area you are posting from. Yes, Francios you get to post first.

Actually, the Aussies (like "wsearl" wave.gif ) are going to have a jump on the rest of us if they get organized! lmao.gif

Hello?? Is this thing on?? ( *tap* *tap* . . . . ) grin.gif

Guidelines, Jamie, guidelines....not policy, procedure, ordinance, or statute.....guidelines....for those living in Massachusetts and elsewhere.... grin.gif

RonStewart

Me, Hwy 227, the Tiller-Trail Highway, southern Oregon, returning from the 1988 USGP. Was I ever that thin?

ronninja.jpg

(seems I posted in a duplicate thread that got started in "Riders Discuss Other Topics"?)

This last Saturday several of us took a ride to Sliver Cliff, Colorado. The following 'road' picture is looking west towards the Sangre de Chistos mountain range (next to the San Juans, my favorite!)

168340629-L.jpg

Enjoy...

Mike O

gregpopovich

This is my three year old son at the beach near our home yesterday.

885671-DiggingDeep2.JPG

885671-DiggingDeep2.JPG.b95bab2771ba3752af69387d8b6eca0b.JPG

Edited by KMG_365

The only thing worse than a Monday is having it be too damn hot. Maybe this will help

53682522-L.jpg

Painted Desert at Petrified Forest N.P., just after a January squall.

The only thing worse than a Monday is having it be too damn hot....

103F today, Joel...And to think, you and I were shoveling 4' of snow just a few months ago. I sure appreciate the averages, don't you?

Mike O

98.4 here today, the humidity dropped to 11% - on the news they said it was 2% in Moab, now that's a dry heat!

Okay, I guess I'll stop complaining about the 93*F high here today! eek.gif

Oh well, it's supposed to be hotter here tomorrow, but I'm working at the beach tomorrow so it should be a good 15* cooler! cool.gif

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, Tom! lmao.gif

Oh, and here's your Monday picture: wink.gif

3538637-L.jpg

I guess since Tim posted twice, and it's getting hot looking at the desert pics, I'll cool things down a bit:

A fun road in the Smokey Mountains National Park between Townsend and Gatlinburg

day3others021.jpg

grin.gif

I guess it's time for the Mile High Crew to recycle some pics of the 12-foot snow banks they were shoveling out from under just a few months ago! lmao.gif

Dennis Andress

The Southern California answer to hot days: Saturday night near Laguna Beach.

168981515-L.jpg

The only thing worse than a Monday is having it be too damn hot...

885804-IMG_0381b.JPG

grin.gifwave.gif

Very funny, Michael.

Like elephants, Big Friggin' Bumble Bees never forget. Just so you know ...

J/K wave.gif