IGNORED

ATGATT?

MrHondamatic

Lineareagle

You did see the little kid between them - Right?

Nice helmets protecting brains that aren't firing on all cylinders.

I just checked the mirror, By golly I still think my flabby old self is svelte in comparison. Thanks for the reality check.

There probably is an uninforced law in place somewhere that covers instances like this. Check the legal department. dopeslap.gif

Jerry_75_Guy
You did see the little kid between them - Right?

I'm smelling some serious therapy somewhere down the road for that poor kid ("Doc, I keep having this terrible nightmare where the walls keep closing in on me until I can't breath, but it's really weird ya know, because the walls are made of pudgy white flesh that smells like my parents?!?! I think I'm losin it Doc; can you help me?? Did I mention I have this strange approach/avoidance problem concerning serial romances with 'large' people??") wink.gif

... because the walls are made of pudgy white flesh that smells like my parents?!?!

ewwwwwww.... As my 11 year old daughter says, "I think I just threw up a little in my mouth."

Jerry_75_Guy
"I think I just threw up a little in my mouth."

Then my job here is done! ("..and with a mighty 'Hi Ho Silver, away!!'...") thumbsup.gif

Not done yet..............(see attached)

Okay, is it just me, or did anyone else wonder how they set-up the pre-load for that? dopeslap.gif

Okay, is it just me, or did anyone else wonder how they set-up the pre-load for that? dopeslap.gif

Obviously more pre-load is needed on the left shock while riding sidesaddle. dopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gif

The only problem I see in that picture is the center stand didn't retract fully and may drag when cornering. grin.gif

lawnchairboy

said the same thing on other occasions for similar photos but this is a VERY COMMON sight in alot of places (malaysia, indonesia, thailand, others...) You see many whole families of 3-6 people on little tiny scoots buzzing all over the place in heavy traffic, they drive/ride what gets them there and what they can afford.

Archived