IGNORED

Olympia and Revit

tcshooter

Does anyone have any recomendations on where to buy these products? I need a pair of pants and have tried both of these on, I like them both and am trying to find the best deal. So far on the Internet I am only finding MSRP on the Olympia and hardly anything on the Revit. thanks for any help.

I just purchased an Airglide 2 at my local dealer (Cliff's just picked up the line last week). Olympia controls their dealers very well and you'd be hard pressed to find a discount beyond Ebay and the Classifieds here. But try it on before you buy. I found the jackets to run slightly large and the pants, slightly small.

+1 on what CT said.

I have the jacket and pants and they are excellent. I got the high viz yellow jacket. I don't look the coolest, but my riding buddies say they can see me from quite a distance, even in the shady twisties.

I also have the high viz yellow jacket- Air Glide 2. I shopped around a lot - no discounts to be found. I could have bought it off the rack from the Suzuki dealer. Instead, I ordered it from my BMW dealer. thumbsup.gif

I'm a size 42/44 - the medium fits perfect.

BTW - I look cool in my jacket. wave.gif

Does anyone have any recomendations on where to buy these products? I need a pair of pants and have tried both of these on, I like them both and am trying to find the best deal. So far on the Internet I am only finding MSRP on the Olympia and hardly anything on the Revit. thanks for any help.

Olympia is already discounted. If you take a good look at their quality and the features they offer, their clothing should sell for more than it does. Items like their Airglide Jacket, for example, should sell for $269 - $279. Instead, it sells for a mere $219. THAT is a deal.

As such, those who sell Olympia find absolutely no need to discount it. It moves and it moves fast, without the need for additional incentives beyond a GREAT product at a low price. Customers who have truly compared what's out there, recognize the value and savings, even at MSRP. They are happy with their purchases and begin enjoying what the products have to offer immediately. If you truly like the apparel, buy it. With Olympia you won't go wrong.

Speaking for Olympia, I have never seen much in the way of discounts either. If you have a dealer that stocks them please consider giving them the business. Being able to try on for fit is worth a little extra anyway. BTW, I have two pair of the Olympia Airglide pants and one of the new Phantom one-piece suits. They are indeed a good price even at MSRP!

thats the problem, I don't have a local dealer in Tulsa. I found both products at Capitol BMW in Raleigh, and they didn't have my size. Does anyone know any thing about the Rev'it products? a

thats the problem, I don't have a local dealer in Tulsa. I found both products at Capitol BMW in Raleigh, and they didn't have my size. Does anyone know any thing about the Rev'it products? a

Rev'It makes some nice gear. Some very high tech, feature rich, Euro styled, expensive gear. Kind of like BMW.

I have some Rev'It boots which I like and were reasonably priced, and I will likely buy a Rev'It jacket soon (not so reasonably priced). They're expanding fast, so I'm surprised you can't find Rev'It locally. Several shops in my area carry it. One local BMW dealer doesn't even have any BMW gear anymore.

Dave

thats the problem, I don't have a local dealer in Tulsa. I found both products at Capitol BMW in Raleigh, and they didn't have my size.

If you can't find a local source A & S Cycles has Olympia gear on their site. Free shipping if you spend more than $350.

I just purchased an Airglide 2 at my local dealer (Cliff's just picked up the line last week). Olympia controls their dealers very well and you'd be hard pressed to find a discount beyond Ebay and the Classifieds here. But try it on before you buy. I found the jackets to run slightly large and the pants, slightly small.

Good advice to try the Oly on first...Any clothing for that matter....I don't have the pants but my medium Airglide jacket is slightly small on me...Gerbings or the Olympia liner make it a little snug, though not quite the Pillsbury Doughboy.....Friend has a large and his experience is the same...

I like the jacket....Gives me a satisfactory balance between comfort and protection.......Vents well....

E-mail Olympia about where to get the stuff...I found them very customer friendly........

Phil........Redbrick

Bill_Walker

I've had the Rev'It Cayenne jacket and Ultimate pants for a year or so and I've been very happy with them. They're holding up well and are very versatile. I got mine at BMW Motorcycles of Ventura County. I'm unaware of any online sources.

bakerzdosen

I like my Rev'it! Ignition (leather/mesh) jacket. I have an all mesh (Airflow) Rev'it! for my S.O. as well as several Rev'it! gloves. I've been pretty happy with all of it - though there was a known defect with a pair of Rev'it! solar (summer) gloves, but they were really easy to exchange.

A&S carries Rev'it! as well as Olympia. (Spelled "ReVit" if you're using their search engine).

San Jose BMW also has the full Olympia line. I am flying in on Thursday to pick up a new One Piece suit and new helmet. Then on Sat I will be taking their race rig to Road America and the next weekend to the Iowa Speedway for two more Moto ST races.

markgoodrich

Call Denise at Lone Star BMW in Austin: 512-451-7979. She'll have both lines, and will be able to guide you to the right size. Very nice lady. For that matter, Austin's an easy jump from Tulsa....

Archived