IGNORED

(Indianapolis 500) Speedway nearing deal on motorcycle race

John Ranalletta

Jerry_75_Guy

I was wondering whether you or Tasker would be the first to post that wink.gif

I hope it all works out: sounds like fun!

Great.....maybe even one of these days we can get a motorcycle race in HD instead of that third world grainy footage we see on speed each week.

Great.....maybe even one of these days we can get a motorcycle race in HD instead of that third world grainy footage we see on speed each week.

Unlikely, it's shot in PAL and has to be converted to NTSC for broadcast in the US. Regular TV looks much better in PAL than our NTSC does.

I.m sure MotoGP is just like F1 in that we have to watch the feed they sell us. I don't think they will allow anyone one else to shoot and air the GP just because they move to another track.

I.m sure MotoGP is just like F1 in that we have to watch the feed they sell us. I don't think they will allow anyone one else to shoot and air the GP just because they move to another track.

Oh yeah, i agree..........we are doomed to watching crappy feeds for eternity

At least the F1 races from Montreal and Indy this year had nice clean feeds. Actually, I guess I should just be happy we had a F1 race at Indy this year period.... lmao.gif.

I seriously would pay for a premium service that aired motorsports (besides NASCAR) in HD. I would love to have the OLD speed channel back from when it started (not the crap they have been feeding us the past 5 years), only have it in all HD programing. I know I'm stretching here........but I feel I've spent too much time and money in my home entertainment system to watch races that end up looking like bad footage from "Pole Position"

Archived