IGNORED

Mapsource and Macs

CruisinCruzan

CruisinCruzan

Just completed a 2 week trip on the bike that started off with a couple of days at Americade. Stopped by the Garmin booth and asked about Mapsource being made compatible with Macs without using Boot camp or other software. His answer, "It's not even on the radar screen". Who knows what the real answer is but it did nothing to raise my expectation that we will see it anytime soon.

Last year, Garmin said that that their software would be Mac compatible by the beginning of 2007. When that date came and passed, they said by the end of the first quarter in 2007. After that date came and passed, they said that they were still on track. I sure wish there was another player!

Last year, Garmin said that that their software would be Mac compatible by the beginning of 2007. When that date came and passed, they said by the end of the first quarter in 2007. After that date came and passed, they said that they were still on track.
Sounds too much like another major OS and software vendor which led me to wanting a Mac! lmao.gif Unfortunately the info above is exactly what I've seen as well. bncry.gif

Archived