RP1 UnRally VI - SageRider's Place

SageRider

RP1 UnRally VI - SageRider's Place

Rally Point 1 for UnRally VI will be at "SageRider's" place in Minden, Nevada.

Arrival: Sunday, August 26th

Departure: Monday, August 27th early morning.

This will be the place for North Westerner's to meet prior to heading east. (Utah, next stop...)

I am located off of US395 about half way between SR88 and US50 West. From US395, take Stephanie ( at signal) east about 1.2 miles to South Santa Barbara. Take SSB north about a mile to San Mateo Dr.

GPS: 39 03' 10.3 N 119 44'45.4 W

I have one spare bedroom with Queen size bed and "on the floor" sleeping space for about 10.

I have outside accomodations for about 30 if sleeping on pavers or concrete is for you. No grass here. Mosquitoes and West Nile Virus is in the area and is a consideration for outside campers.

Sunday evening dinner will be BBQ. Likely beef, either burgers or steaks. along with a salad or two and corn. Beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages will be available.

Monday morning breakfast will be at a minimum juice, coffee, milk, bagels.

Please let me know dietary preferences and / or limitations.

No all night restaurant choices in Minden and nothing opens prior to 6:00. Limited to a 24 hour Denny's in Carson City. Still an option if this is preferred.

In addition to posting "IN!" on this thread, please send me a PM to let me know your desires. I will confirm your RSVP and provide full address and contact information via return PM.

For those desiring a motel, the Best Western Minden Inn is recommended.

Located 1 block north of the US395 / SR88 intersection on US395 (turn West to driveway.)

775-782-7766

Looking forward to seein' y'all!

Michael

P.S. (Thanks to Bud for an easy to plagiarize format! tongue.gif)

Firefight911

In!!!

I want foo-foo drinks with umbrellas!!!! lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

There! Saved you a PM! thumbsup.gifgrin.gif

I will show up, unless I get snowed out from the getting over the pass like I did June 6th!!! eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

If you get snowed out again, I'll come pick you and your bike up!

One Virgin Fruity Margarita in the shade for Phil... tongue.gif

thumbsup.gif

• 1 month later...

1BMWFan has cancelled

Tank has cancelled

KMG_365 & Les is More are leaving earlier and will now join up at Mike05's RP2.

As a result, I now have no known guests at RP1.

Please, if you are planning on joining the Pied Piper run at RP1, let me know immediately as I will otherwise eliminate RP1.

In any case, I still expect to be at RP2 on schedule.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived