IGNORED

Looking for Rooms/Roommates in Cody

Les is more

Les is more

Here's a thread where you can post if you have or need a room to share for the UnRally.

See you all soon!

Okay, I'll start off.

I would like to share a modest motel with a hot-babe!! Perferably one who rides. Blonde, brunette, doesn't matter.Would be best if she likes old scotch, and dark beers. It would be nice if she could wash my bike too!! smile.gif

Okay, seriously, I will arrive Sunday, about 6pm. Would like to share accomodation with someone, I prefer a motel where I can park just outside the door. If anyone wants a room-mate to keep costs down. Please contact me.

I don't snore!!!!!!!

Leaving 4 weeks from tomorrow....

I've booked one of the camping cabins, at the ponderosa campground, not sure how many beds they have in a room, but would be willing to share the room and any extra beds as long as i don't have to give my bed... PS I snore or so my wife tells me... dopeslap.gif

I plan to arrive on sunday 11, will be doing the whole run in 1 shot,

I have a non-smoking room with 2 queen beds at the Cody Best Western for July 12-14 (check out 15th). $137 a night - need to find a roomy! I would extend reservation to start on the 11th if roomy wanted to.

I have a non-smoking room with 2 queen beds at the Cody Best Western for July 12-14 (check out 15th). $137 a night - need to find a roomy! I would extend reservation to start on the 11th if roomy wanted to.
Room cancelled, found alternative.

I have a twin bed available in my room at the Carriage House for $35 a night, I'm taking the queen bed and paying $40 and the tax. I'll be there 12-14th (3 nights) and possibly the 11th.

Bob,

I would like to share the room you have at the Carriage House, I sent you a PM with my phone #.

Rod

Bob,

I would like to share the room you have at the Carriage House, I sent you a PM with my phone #.

Rod

Done deal, Sir Rodney has the bed.

I've booked one of the camping cabins, at the ponderosa campground, not sure how many beds they have in a room, but would be willing to share the room and any extra beds

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi I am interested. smile.gif

Do you still have a bed available in the cabin and if so, how much etc.

Jurgen

Hermes;

the room has a double bed and a set of bunkbeds, i don't know if the rate increases for any more persons, since i registered it for just myself, however it is presently $32.00 and i'd just split the cost. the beds do not include pillows or blankets, so you'd need to bring a sleeping bag etc.

c.l.

Santa,

sounds better then camping. I'll give it a whirl, count me in. Probably arriving Sunday night too. Not sure when I am leaving, probably head on to the Grand Canyon Tues. or Wed.

Btw, I have been known to snore too, but it never bothers me dopeslap.gif

Jurgen

I may have a double at the Best Value Inn West... or it could be a single... If it's a double then if someone shows up and doesn't have a room, or the person they were going to room can't make it at the last moment then I may have an extra bed... I am just not sure.

If I get the double my RT will have dibs on the bed unless someone else needs it grin.gif

Mark Menard (Vita Rara)

I just cancelled my reservation at The Carriage House. It's across from the headquarters from what I understand. (307) 587-2572

Go get it,

Mark

Archived