IGNORED

Schuberth Visor - Where to buy

Tommy_Boy

I need a new visor for my Schuberth C2, but my local dealer can't get them.

Anybody know of an on-line source?

I spoke to a fellow at Sierra BMW today and he said that Schuberth is setting up their own US distribution, likely 6 or 8 weeks away.

I'm looking for a visor for an original Concept helmet, and evidently they are backordered pretty much everywhere.

I hope the new distributor arrangement allieviates these problems.

I spoke to a fellow at Sierra BMW today and he said that Schuberth is setting up their own US distribution, likely 6 or 8 weeks away.

I'm looking for a visor for an original Concept helmet, and evidently they are backordered pretty much everywhere.

I hope the new distributor arrangement allieviates these problems.

When the Concept helmet first came out, I imported a couple of them from Germany, along with some spare visors for later use. Anyhow, I sold the helmets, but probably still have the unused spare visors around here somewhere, still in the wrappers. I think the visor is the same for both Concept and C2 helmets, but you should verify that independently.

If anybody wants one (or two), PM me and I'll try and find them. Price is the same as online, plus actual cost of shipping.

Try Extreme Supply

Thanks! Just ordered a new C2 Visor. A Google search reveals no other sellers, so I guess Schuberth is cutting others off while they set up a distribution network.

Extreme Supply Schuberth page

I have no affiliation other than I just bought a C2 from them.

When one clicks on the item at the Derby Cycles site, it says, of course, "Out of Stock".

I did contact my helmet seller, Arizona's excellent Helmet Harbor. This is what I got as a return message:

"Unfortunately we can’t get any visors right now because Schuberth dropped their American distributor. It has been about 7 months now. So I can’t the helmets or the parts until someone picks them up. You might try going directly to Schuberth.

Question: how does one go "directly to Schuberth"? confused.gif

Search for them in in Canada grin.gif
Ok, so how does one search for Canadian shops via Google or any other search engine??? dopeslap.gif

I bought a C2 Schubert helmet 3 weeks ago from Pacific Yamaha/BMW in Richmond B.C.(www.pacificyamahabmw.com). At the same time I ordered a spare visor for the helmet.

Today I got the phone call from the dealer that my visor has arrived and is ready to be pick up (CAN$89.00).

Thanks -- I did correspond with them.

They tell me that in one month BMW of Santa Cruz will be their US distributor, and will be stocked with visors.

You can get them in Canada but it can take a long time for them to arrive. I ordered one in March from Budds BMW in Oakville, Ont. It arrived this week.

Andrew

Search for them in in Canada grin.gif

An update: I contacted Schuberth, and those folks are just excellent! They shipped me out a visor by UPS Express, and it arrived in 48 hrs from Germany. Total cost was 34.4 Euros, not very bad at all.

I am extremely impressed with these people.

Archived