IGNORED

gerbings

Tank

On my way to Torrey this spring my liner went south(no pun intended)

When i got to boulder city I stop in to a Trike shop in los Vagas and bought another as i was ging North in to Montana, Sent the two year old liner back on Warrantee exspecting them to repair it and I would have a spair..........

No dice, No repair No charge for shipping, those GOOD people send me a new upgraded liner........ took my breath away, Just wanted to let people know that there is customer support in Washington State at Gerbings

If Gerbings monitors this site.... Thank You

BTY I used both the liners, pants and jacket on this trip in snow and rain, both worked great.

bakerzdosen
BTY I used both the liners, pants and jacket on this trip in snow and rain, both worked great.
You used two liners at once? Was it THAT cold?

Glad to hear they took care of you.

When i got to boulder city I stop in to a Trike shop in los Vagas

Hey Tank!

Think the trike shop will let ya send the new one back?? lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

When i got to boulder city I stop in to a Trike shop in los Vagas

Hey Tank!

Think the trike shop will let ya send the new one back?? lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Now that I have two Jacket liners I'm sure that I'll never need a spair..... but just in case i'll keep it in the shipping box so that I can send for it.... just add postage and an address

Naw, it never got cold anuff for two Jacket liners, but at Red Lodge I was kinda glad I brought the pants. Duel thermastats.. SWEET, Let it snow

Archived