IGNORED

Does anyone make Custom fitted Summer mesh riding pants?

Lone_RT_rider

Lone_RT_rider

Based off a mesh pants discussion a few weeks back, I wondered if there was anyone in the Motorcycle gear market that does this. I have a feeling that alterations to existing mesh pants would be hard as heck to have done.

Shawn

Lone_RT_rider
http://www.vansonleathers.com/product_pages/pants_chaps/vept_vent_pants.htm

I was told when buying from them, that they could alter any of their garments.

Pat

Thanks Pat! My biggest problem is that when you have a 40 inch waist everyone thinks that you automatically have 36 inch legs.

Here is another option I found. The have different length legs vs. the waist size.

Shawn

Cyleport (old Motoport) Airmesh pants can be custom ordered. Terrible customer service so expect delays, and pricing changes, but once you get them and wear them for two months, it will all be forgotten.

Spidey9534

+1 What he said.

I have their air kevlar pants and rode all last weekend in 95+ temps with no problems. The second day I put shorts on under them which made it even better.

Cyleport (old Motoport) Airmesh pants can be custom ordered. Terrible customer service so expect delays, and pricing changes, but once you get them and wear them for two months, it will all be forgotten.

Cycleport!! It molds to your body, and fits like a glove thumbsup.gif

I had it on for the spring El Paseo, with the liner its good to the upper 30's without addtional layering.

Alan

Archived