IGNORED

Ready to buy '07 R1200RT

gpt

Hi,

I am getting ready to trade-in/sell my 1998 R1100RT with 24k miles for a new one.

Does anyone have any out the door pricing they can share for me (lower than retail). I don't get the impression the dealer will go lower than retail. frown.gif

yellojakit

What equipment do you want on it? I just got a quote at chgo bmw for a fully loaded one including stability control but w/out alarm and w/out stereo at $17600 before tax/license. It's $500 over his cost. That's fair, I think...

What equipment do you want on it? I just got a quote at chgo bmw for a fully loaded one including stability control but w/out alarm and w/out stereo at $17600 before tax/license. It's $500 over his cost. That's fair, I think...

Goooooolee Victor. Does that mean that the next we we ride together I can actually use 6th gear??

Sounds like you got a very fair price.

There is a #435 package I like that has chrome exhaust, EAS, heated seats and grips, cruise and onboard computer. The BMW accessory .pdf shows that retail at $1,890. Along with the bike retail of $16,500 = $18,390 (plus destination ($475), tax ($1,517) and license).

How can you tell what the dealer cost is?

Archived