IGNORED

The Boys are Back in Town

Matts_12GS

Matts_12GS

Danny and I made it back in from the BBQ/Cigar weekend after a looooong Saturday and a "brisk" Sunday.

Full details to come once we get all the pictures together and collaborate our excuses! lmao.gif

Firefight911
Full details to come once we get all the pictures together and collaborate our excuses! lmao.gif

Excuses???? You mean lies!

Lone_RT_rider

Excuses???? You mean lies!

I'm not going there....

Shawn

steve.foote
No pics?

Didn't happen.

Don't make me use the P word. grin.gif

Tim,

Though I can't verify the authenticity of them actually accomplishing said ride, I can assure that it was started right. Lots of tall tales, cigars and, well, more tall tales. grin.gif

Danny and I made it back in from the BBQ/Cigar weekend after a looooong Saturday and a "brisk" Sunday.

Glad you made it back thumbsup.gif

...damn, I never get to go anywhere dopeslap.gif

I did go to Sarasota today lmao.gif

Sure had fun, Matt.

It was great seeing what that big GS is capable of.

Tall ride tale forthcoming.

Including pics to show Phil how to ride a GS. grin.gif

Matts_12GS

I agree, definitely a great time.

Too bad it rained and washed off all that dirt/mud we found, it might have given Phil the creeping horrors!

Here's a teaser photo attached.

870572-IMG_2327_small.JPG.a312d03d1ace42c7497cc355f9306ac9.JPG

roadscholar
I witnessed Danny riding through a river on his GS, I guarantee not many peolple could have done thumbsup.gif.

Or would have done, as you'll notice in the forthcoming photos, there is a perfectly good bridge in the background. grin.gif

And Danny, please include the photo of Richard practicing his "RidingSmart" techniques. No, not those other two, I'm not sure if they'll pass tech inspection. grin.gif

No pics?

Didn't happen.

Don't make me use the P word. grin.gif

Oh, I assure you, it happened...

159476132-L.jpg

Great meeting & riding with you, Rich. And, thanks for helping me get my foot out of that hole before I fell in the river. tongue.gif

Bill, thanks for a great ride. I sure enjoyed staying on your butt down that jeep trail. BTW, you got knobbies on that 650 yet? grin.gif

roadscholar
I sure enjoyed staying on your butt down that jeep trail. BTW, you got knobbies on that 650 yet? grin.gif

Yeah, like a bad habit, I couldn't shake you. grin.gif

there is a perfectly good bridge in the background.

There was a bridge?

And Danny, please include the photo of Richard practicing his "RidingSmart" techniques.

You mean this one?

159480958-L.jpg

lmao.gif

Firefight911

Let's see, so far I have read about staying on someone's butt. Then there was something about rain and washing away alleged dirt. And to top it off, someone talks of rifing a "big" GS.

See!! Told ya! LIES!!!

Danny, you ride the "LITTLE" GS. I ride the big GS

Oh, nice photoshop job on the "river" crossing!!!! lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Come on guys!! Give us more. This sounds as though it was a worthy ride. That can only mean some worthy tales!!

lurker.giflurker.giflurker.giflurker.giflurker.gif

Oh, and I think I can handle a little dirt!!!! Sheeeshhhhh! grin.gifsmirk.gif

Archived