Custom painted helmet photos

swilson

In the near future I'll be having my saddle bad lids painted to match the bike. While I'm at it I want to have my helmet sprayed as well, but not a solid color. I'm at a loss as to how to have it painted... a stripe? multiple stripes? A pattern? Looking online at new helmets, most are either single color or multi colored... didn't find anything to give me ideas for a two tone helmet.

Anyone have photos of custom painted helmets... especially ones with only 2 colors?

Just a thought. If you are not sure about painting your helmet but want a graphic and something different that you can change go to www.decalzone.com and get yourself some custom or stock graphics. When you want your solid helmet back or want to change graphics these vinyl decals peel right off.

NO AFFILIATION WITH COMPANY....(just a woman who changes her mind so I like the non-permanancy of these ). wink.gif

Yeah, I've searched a ton of sites from Yahoo searches. Found very little that interested me. Most of them are multi colored and of all the two tone jobs I've seen I still haven't found the right one.

It's hard to see it in all of it's glory but here is my old BMW helmet.

Notice the custom eyeballs and the stinky cigar.

DSCN3749.jpg

It's hard to see it in all of it's glory but here is my old BMW helmet.

Notice the custom eyeballs and the stinky cigar.

DSCN3749.jpg

Is that a sheep skull lmao.gif

hey Wurty, that white arai to the right of your custom job looks like something from apollo 13 moon launch..

MB> eek.gifeek.gif

John Diakonis

Check out Gallery #1 & 2 on my link below. The first one has the decals under the clear and the white and blue two tone Triumph helmet.

Isn't it bad juju to paint helmets? I don't remember exactly what publication, but I vaguely recall reading something somewhere about the ingredients in paint (or certain kinds of paint) possibly having a deleterious effect on the shell...?

Isn't it bad juju to paint helmets? I don't remember exactly what publication, but I vaguely recall reading something somewhere about the ingredients in paint (or certain kinds of paint) possibly having a deleterious effect on the shell...?

It's bad Juju to go sliding down the road on your head scuffing up that new paint job on the helmet lmao.gif

Archived