IGNORED

Going home today!!!!And my deepsesst thanks...

bmweerman

MY labs all came back clean today so I don't have to to a hospittal to hospital transfter....I get to go home and have surgery next week in Bakersfield. clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

On a more importatnt note..thanks so much everybody for supporting Patti and for pointing out to me what a wonderful lady she is.

Anoher big thank you goes out to mike at Beemerboneyard.

I am not going to be riding for 6-8 weeks but I am buying back my bike as salvage from the insurance comapany and Mike is goig to help me get all the rebuild parts...

So you guys all Rock

thumbsup.gifgrin.gifclap.gif

wrestleantares

Great!

On a side note I just noticed your avatar is NOT you holding a lightsaber. I guess my geek mind made an automatic assumption.

lmao.gif

Hallalujah and praise whatever higher power you personally subscribe to thumbsup.gif

Man that is good to hear. You have been in my thoughts every day since I heard about your crash.

WOW! awesome news!!! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

have a safe trip home, and a huge congratulations! you've both worked so hard in the last two weeks! (i think it's time to give Patti a bit of a rest now, don'tcha think?! lmao.gif maybe going "home" to the hospital would have been a good thing! dopeslap.gif)

Excellent......and yes, you do owe the wife big time....

Hope the rest of your recovery goes as smoothly!

Time to go home an enjoy the "pleasures of the harbor" -- then start the physical part of physical therapy! dopeslap.gif

Thanks for the GREAT news! thumbsup.gif

Wonderful news!!!! clap.gifthumbsup.gifclap.gifthumbsup.gifclap.gif

Happy for you both!!

Patti, you're a very special person; thanks for keeping us posted.

mikeR1100R

Great news! Best wishes for a full recovery and hope the bike rebuild goes well. I offer my profound respect and admiration to your wife as well.

Mike

Great News! Glad that you are able to head home. I hope you have a speedy recovery after surgery and can start putting the bike back together. thumbsup.gif

Cameron: Great to hear. Thank God, and Patti and your doctors for the "good result".

As it happens, it looks like you may be riding again before I (i.e. I've had my own little non-M/C accident). I will follow-up with a private IM. In any case, it'll be good for you to be recovering at home. grin.gif

Looks like it'll be time for some TechDaze at Cameron's soon.

- Scott

Leo Schamblin

Cameron

Although we have never met, I have been following your progress with great interest. It is great news that you are to be released and able to come home. If there is anything I can do for you and Patti let me know.

Leo

Archived