IGNORED

Open Face or 3/4 Helmet Recommendations

Dinne

I used to be on this site all day, everyday and then my son was born. Now he is 4 and I am starting to ride more.

My RF800 is still a good helmet but it seems to be much hotter than I remember. I have never owned or used an open face helmet but would like some recommendations.

Thanks in advance for your input and ride safe

Dinne

I recently purchased a Scorpion. It seems to be very well constructed. The shield can be changed quickly, or a visor can be used in place of a shield. It also has good ventilation and a nice removeable liner for easy cleaning.

Scorpion

I have a Nolan N41 that I use for commuting. It has an excellent visor/peak system and removable, washable liner for a reasonable price. Very good value for the money.

chrisolson
I have a Nolan N41 that I use for commuting. It has an excellent visor/peak system and removable, washable liner for a reasonable price. Very good value for the money.
I have the N42. Great helmet. I also have a Concept and thought that the external sun visor on the Nolan wouldn't be very good, but noooooo, it works great....and it has the best replacement for D rings I've seen, easy to hook up even with thick gloves.

Archived