IGNORED

Abs sensor cable route

Krolroger

Hello,could any of you helpful people remind me how to route the front ABS sensor cable on my '95 R1100RT.I have lost the photos I took,it's taken me so long to get this far following a front end rebuild.(A photo would be extremely helpful).Many thanks.

On my '95 R1100RS the front sensor wire has two metal holders that press on the front fork. One is located about even with the sensor to get the wire on the fork. The other one is about 6 inches higher to get the sensor wire up to where the brake line is located. Then the sensor wire is attached to the brake line via tie straps.

Thanks for that.Just wondering how cable locates onto lower fork bridge as there is something on the u/side of that that looks very much like a cable retainer.Don't recall it being attached to the brake line...Cheers.

The ABS cable is clipped to the fork in two places near the caliper mounts, it then runs up the left fork tube to the brace and runs to a clip at the front of the brace, back to the right fork slider and then follows the right brake hose.

Archived