IGNORED

High Speed Motorcycle Accident. Caution: Very Graphic Photos

skyking44

In Florida these photo would be classified as evidence and would not be released without a judges order or until the case is closed and still I would not turn these pictures over to anyone. I think we should have more respect for the deceased.

Fancy a move to the UK?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/6620471.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/6643841.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/6615501.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/6608917.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/6713119.stm

steve.foote
I cite for the failure to yield on left turns every chance I get, however, I haven't figured out how to get the deer to only cross in the marked crosswalks yet... tongue.gif

Now that's funny. grin.gif

...I haven't figured out how to get the deer to only cross in the marked crosswalks yet... tongue.gif

Maybe a jaywalking ticket is the answer...

Of course getting the deer to appear in court could be a problem. tongue.gif

Just make sure you follow appropriate department policy and try not to kill anybody when you pursue the deer that fails to stop for his ticket. lmao.gif

James Clark
...I haven't figured out how to get the deer to only cross in the marked crosswalks yet... tongue.gif

If they get too many tickets, do you take away their hooves?

steve.foote

Doen't you know it, they take their bucks. Just like everyone else. grin.gif

[off-topic]

Ah yes! Intellectual comedy. Something lacking in US comedy halls. clap.gif

[/off-topic]

I do not need to be reminded about the dangers of riding a motorcycle anymore than I need to hear people tell me to be careful when I ride after they learn that I ride.

If you need to be reminded of the necessity of care and responsibility when riding then you do not belong on a bike. I am all for continuing training and safety programs but posting pictures such as those (yes I looked at them - I represent people injured in accidents and have seen far worse incident photos) serves no purpose other than sensationalism.

I, too, don't understand why folks are responding to this post in such a negative fashion. Here and there, there is someone who doesn't want to be reminded to drive safely, well that is them. Here and there, someone finds the pics offensive, well, that is them. Here and there, some found them morally improper, well, that is them.

Motorcycling is dangerous, even if you know what you are doing. No one forced anyone to click on the pics, no one forced anyone to enter the thread, they found offensive, yet some went ahead and then the preaching began.

The orginal poster obviously felt there was something beneficial in starting this thread and, I feel, got blasted unfairly. He/she has a right to their opinion of what might be of interest to others here, and therefore, should be able to post. It was done tastefully, WITH A WARNING, how much more information would a person need as a "heads up" whether to read the post or not.

Just because a few don't need reminders, doesn't mean that everyone doesn't. We just lost a very dear 26 year old mother of a one year old girl yesterday;a motorcycle accident. Her husband didn't negotiate the curve, she got thrown off, broken neck, dead. If people want to post warnings on here all day long, fine by me. If you don't need them, skip over them. Why take the whole issue so personally when this board is for a multitude of different people with differing opinions and interests.

If you don't like the subject of the title, why read the thread? Isn't that YOUR BAD??? dopeslap.gif

Okay, okay... you caught me. I'm only in it for the big bucks. smirk.gif

Can you say, fraud?

Nice work though!

ISYHTRAH

What's a fraud? The photos? I can assure you they are genuine.

The points don't seem to be a deterrent, they just keep racking them up...

tongue.gif

The points don't seem to be a deterrent, they just keep racking them up...

tongue.gif

Okay, make sure you guys don't quit your day (or shift) jobs!! lmao.gif
  • 2 weeks later...

Warning! Minor RANT: Just in one of those moods and can't help myself.

Does anyone mind if I post a gruesome picture of the deer I killed after it ran out in front of me?

Cheers! lurker.gif

Warning! Minor RANT: Just in one of those moods and can't help myself.

Does anyone mind if I post a gruesome picture of the deer I killed after it ran out in front of me?

Cheers! lurker.gif

No, I don't mind. That's a good deer, good & dead!

bakerzdosen
Mind?: No.

Hope you do?: Yes.

(unless it's a hunting picture and no bike was harmed during the event tongue.gif )

I think pics like this should have to be viewed every time someone applies for a motorcycle license. Especially for the young under 30 riders that are new to the sport.

I believe that Motorcycles in general are glamorized too much on TV and in Magazines for young minds. The pics of death are a good wake up call for kids who ride with no responsibility and think they are immortal.

If my son ever wants to ride, I will show him what happens when people do not take riding seriously.

I saw those pictures over a month ago at my bike repairmans shop they were shocking then as they are now.....

Regarding the CHP link - that's a completely different accident. (That should be obvious, since the CHP doesn't investigate accidents in OK...)

If, however, the point is that the photos COULD have come from a scene investigator, I won't argue with that - there are all kinds of leaks. This is the government we're dealing with, y'know?

• 1 month later...

he was dragged for a while after hitting. There is sufficient bodily fluids (Blood, urine)to suggest this is real. Also take a look at the crash bar on the bottom of the trailer. It has been pushed in quite aways.

We all have choices, and what is sad is that people make choices that endanger others. If you want to kill yourself then Ok go for it. This guys life is over. It is hard to believe that people are so self centered that they would do wheelies and crazy stuff in traffic. I have no respect for them.

Archived