IGNORED

The Moto GP circus is in Italy this weekend......Guess Who's Going to Win it!

JerryMather

JerryMather

STONER, I just love saying that name. lmao.gif

Points to Date

1-Casey Stoner 102

2-Valentino Rossi 81

3-Dani Pedrosa 62

4-Marco Melandri 61

5-Chris Vermeulen 55

Anyone watch the LeMans race? I was surprized no one posted anything about it? I thought it was pretty interesting to see what happens to these guys when it starts raining and seeing them coming into the pit and jump on their backup bikes with fitted with rain tires. thumbsup.gif

ghaverkamp

Anyone watch the LeMans race? I was surprized no one posted anything about it? I thought it was pretty interesting to see what happens to these guys when it starts raining and seeing them coming into the pit and jump on their backup bikes with fitted with rain tires.

It was discussed.

I don't know about others, but those rain rides really put me on edge.

The man to beat is the same one who has to be beaten every race......Rossi. It is turning into a great season. What has surprised me is that Pedrosa had the edge over Stoner in the 250's and in the premier class last year but that is now really historical. The Honda's are struggling and if they do not get a winner in Italy are gone eek.gif. The Ducatis have an edge..... but using that edge goes hand in hand with ability. The next three or four races will truly show if Stoner can be champion. The World Super Bikes and Moto Gp is the most interesting (best ?) international motorsport racing going around at the moment. clap.gifwave.gifthumbsup.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

steve.foote

Right now, any of the top three could take it in the end. Pedrosa has crashed twice now and he's still in third in points. But, as long as Stoner continues to produce perfect rides, he's going to be tough to beat. He seems to be made for the Duc, or vice-versa.

The Le Mans race was one of the most exciting yet. Vermeulen was brilliant in the rain.

BTW, if any of you ever see me with tears in my eyes, you will know that Speed has finally gone to high definition. grin.gif

I think it is hard to predict who is going to win any race this season...for goodness sake, a SUZUKI won last time?!? grin.gif

I no longer think it is the Rossi show, in that he's the one to beat; I think any of the top ten riders are the "ones to beat". thumbsup.gif

STONER, I just love saying that name. lmao.gif

Points to Date

1-Casey Stoner 102

2-Valentino Rossi 81

3-Dani Pedrosa 62

4-Marco Melandri 61

5-Chris Vermeulen 55

Anyone watch the LeMans race? I was surprized no one posted anything about it? I thought it was pretty interesting to see what happens to these guys when it starts raining and seeing them coming into the pit and jump on their backup bikes with fitted with rain tires. thumbsup.gif

Yeah Jerry, I watched it and being unfamiliar with just what it meant to "change tires" was surprised when they came in and jumped on another bike!....Interesting race with the rain and watching how different riders handled it....

Phil........Redbrick

I think you have to go with the home field advantage for Ducati. Therefore, Stoner should be the favorite at pole.

I would love to see Speed in HD! But they are a little flaky. They did not show Race 2 of the WSBK race last week and ran a banner on the screen utilizing teenager language telling fans to get over it. Pretty amateurish to me.

But they are a little flaky. They did not show Race 2 of the WSBK race last week and ran a banner on the screen utilizing teenager language telling fans to get over it. Pretty amateurish to me.

+1 to that...what was THAT about?!

russell_bynum

I would love to see Speed in HD! But they are a little flaky. They did not show Race 2 of the WSBK race last week and ran a banner on the screen utilizing teenager language telling fans to get over it. Pretty amateurish to me.

I don't even know where to start. SpeedTV blows.

chrisolson

The "high def" feed from motogp is actually pretty good if you have a broadband connection and a fairly current processor and video card...no commercials either thumbsup.gif

Archived