IGNORED

Where to buy Checkered or checker board pattern vinyl sticker?

news_by_KKO

news_by_KKO

Any one know where I can get a cool vinyl checkered sticker for my RT? I'm thinking Yellow & White 3" wide strip going up the side at an angle would look really obnoxious on my all black RT wink.gif (And that's a good thing!) thumbsup.gif

And maybe paint the rims yellow.

Kris

Firefight911

You should be able to go down to your local sign shop and have them make you up some die cut stickers to your spec.

You can also try a MINI car dealership. It's possible that one of the checkered patterns for the roof might work for you.

Made this over the weekend...

picture-1.jpg

picture-2.jpg

Used a combination of reflexite tape and black scotchlite.

Wasn't sure how to make it w/just the black pattern, so I used white Reflexite as a backing.

creekstone

Looks great! thumbsup.gif

How did you attach it? Judging by the blue tape, I'm guessing you didn't use the strong adhesive of the tape.

thanks ill check with mortons see if they have any of the 3m stuff otherwise road trip to bobs. by the way looks really sweet! kind of wish i would have picked up the 97 RTP when i had the chance but opted for the regular. oh well maybe next time.

Applied them last night. Last 4" or so to the front are tricky. I'm going to end up replacing it from the logo forward after I figure it out. The combination of reflexite and scotchlite is not very compound curve friendly.

Archived