IGNORED

A warm hello from Germany

takoboy

Hello,

although I have been reading the posts for quiet a while, I only decided to introduce myself today (I 've been limiting myself to some european forums, shame on me as a beemer!)

I drive a R1150RT since 2004, I come originally from Greece, I live in Duesseldorf-Germany, and I ride whenever I have free time wherever in Europe the wind takes me! In 2 weeks I will be travelling through France with destination Spain.

I would love to participate in your discussions and to provide you with any kind of info regarding driving our beloved ones in Europe.

Many greetings from Duesseldorf

Firefight911

Aloha Amigo!!

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to some great tales from Germany.

wave.gifwave.gif

Thanks a lot for the welcome guys! Someone asked me about beer ...well, I prefer to keep it cold and ready here in duesseldorf, for the ones who fancy coming over here!

grasslander

Welcome aboard!

I happen to work for a German company (BST International) located in Bielefeld. Spent some time in the Bielefeld area during October 2006. Germany is a wonderful country with great people, food, and BEER! Oh wait - pretty good motorcycles as well...

Hallo!!! Great to have you. I try to visit Germany once or twice a year on business. It's one of the most beautiful countries I've ever visited.

Gummikuh for ever!

I think not! Well, not since my old R100/7 and R100RS. Anyway, welcome to the board. I've spent six and a half years of my life in Germany courtesy of the USAF. Was stationed first in Wiesbaden and later in Ramstein. I loved every minute of the time I spent there. I miss every mintue too! Again, welcome!

Wilkomen und Guten Tag... welcome on board.

I loved Deutchland when I lived there, in Mannheim.

Wonderful food, beautiful scenery, autobahns!

Bob

Lineareagle

Welcome!

Man do I love the continent, fortunate indeed you are!

Beer, cold hmmmmm no where else is it quite the same as a stein in Germany!

thumbsup.gif

Archived