IGNORED

Hats off to Harley owners...

wrestleantares

wrestleantares

Just read an article from Heartland USA (not a Harley magazine - it's on outdoor lifestyles in the USA).

Anyway, the general purpose of the article was to talk about the growth of riding in the US. It highlighted Harley as the most owned MC, but did not leave out other marquees.

The hats off is because HOG clubs and Harley rides raised more money for charities than any other group last year.

thumbsup.gifclap.gif

I am one, and I thank you and the article for noticing the other side of the Harley crowd.

Not only the MDA and other charity work, Patriot Guard work is another often un-noticed aspect.

Not only the MDA and other charity work, Patriot Guard work is another often un-noticed aspect.

What's Harley's involvement with the Patriot Guard? HD isn't listed as a corporate sponsor for the PG.

Sorry if I implied some Harley-Davidson corporate involvement in Patriot Guard. They are not a sponsor and PG is non-dedominational. All bikes welcomed.

Having said that 90+ percent of PG riders seem to be on H-D. I was speaking more to the "other side" of the Harley implied culture.

And I do recall you saying you were one (still?) a Harley owner.

And I do recall you saying you were one (still?) a Harley owner.

I've been an on-again/off-again Harley owner (3 Dynas, 2 tourers) but as of yesterday I'm once again Harleyless.

Archived