IGNORED

Torrey XIII Adventure Day 3

azkaisr

So I am a day behind in my tale. Sue me.

155001720-L.jpg

In the morning we all went back to the Capital Reef for Breakfast Bingo. Like I said Whip got all sorts of good eats without ever ordering a thing. After the food you can see Hannabone and Louise are itchin to ride.

155002171-L.jpg

Rodney really doesn't have a clue where Tobruk is. But he wants adventure! His ride tale is for another time though

154856169-L.jpg

A quick run up to highway 72 confirmed that there were tar snakes everywhere. So we took the Fish lake road where I did more filming and less still photography. When we were here last fall it is where the infamous snowball fight took place. Now the weather was still brisk but the road was dry.

154997939-L.jpg

We then decided to get a Brinks Burger. Not sure why but burgers in these sort of locations just rock. Look at me, I know burgers thumbsup.gif

154998268-L.jpg

More of the crew arriving. Roydog007 and Glockster probably didn't even check in before heading over.

154997676-L.jpg

Limecreek from Texas, Effbe from CA, and SageRider from Nevada. Cool thing is that we can go months or even years and not see each other and yet get together and talk like it was yesterday.

154999270-L.jpg

But there was still plenty of light and over by Capital Reef park, the weather was better too. So Kaneman, Mike and I headed into the park to take some picture

155005554-L.jpg

Keep on truckin...

robert_crump_keep_on_truckin.jpg

I mean if the shoe fits baby

155005842-L.jpg

Many people don't realize that BMW makes other enduro style motorcycles. Least of all Mike the owner of this GT. He actually was great to hang out with and a good sport dealing with vagrants like Kaneman and myself.

155003999-L.jpg

One of the Chimney Rocks

155005222-L.jpg

I couldn't get Kaneman to stand below that rock. I figured he must have seen that episode of Wiley Coyote or talked to Jacqueline about me "pushing" things.

155005985-L.jpg

One of the great side roads in Capital Reef Park

155006220-L.jpg

Doesn't everyone ride in Hawaiian shirts?

155006777-L.jpg

Almost out of the Lord of the Rings or something

155007130-L.jpg

155008024-L.jpg

My money shot.

155009888-L.jpg

155010627-L.jpg

155011148-L.jpg

155011471-L.jpg

Kaneman had an alibi Barry honest!

155002425-L.jpg

The pool at the Chuckwagon

155002638-L.jpg

After reconsidering the process Amy, you are now allowed on the board. You are not allowed to want a trike. Sorry there are some things that cannot be compromised on.

155002830-L.jpg

Another great day in the bag.

Tomorrow King Richard and the woman that can stay upright.

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

Nice job Tom,Hay are you taking the GS up to torrey this fall?If so ill take mine,Mybe you can show me some cool back roads?? thumbsup.gif

155002638-L.jpg

After reconsidering the process Amy, you are now allowed on the board. You are not allowed to want a trike. Sorry there are some things that cannot be compromised on.

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

Whats wrong with trikes?? eek.gif

bmwdave152

Tom, those are great pics. You are in the wrong business. Photography is calling you.

Where was that side road in Capital Reef Park? That's looks like it's worth a visit.

BeniciaRT_GT
It's startin' to feel like I was there!!! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

don't kid yourself NON-sweetheart...(that really said the ptz word, which is apparently a BAD word nowadays????? It changed it automatically eek.gifeek.gif)

Yeah!! 'Splain yerself, Mister! dopeslap.gifgrin.gif

I am just doing Matt a favor boys. Calm down and count to 10.

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

Darn Touchy Trike Lovers wave.gifwave.gif

Firefight911

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

Yeah, really!! It's not like you took there thumb bell (ring, ring) or the handlebar tassles away from them!!!

grin.gifgrin.gif

bakerzdosen

Kaisr thumbsup.gif

Much appreciated. Now we'll see if Amy actually gets around to signing up...

Archived