IGNORED

BLINDER LASER JAMMER

pedro cerveza

pedro cerveza

I have had Blinder Laser Jammers in my cars for the past 5 years. Between the Blinder, V1 & paying attention hiding spots and timing marks I have been able to travel along at a fairly rapid pace with impunity. In South Florida where a lot of the municipalities use laser the Blinder has definitely save my butt a few times.

All that ended on Thursday May 10th when I received a speeding ticket on I 95 in Boynton Beach FL. I was in the left lane behind a truck, as soon as the truck moved over I hit the gas. There was a Chevy Impala off the left shoulder with a car pulled over. I didn’t see anyone standing outside of either vehicle. My V1 laser alert pegged and I slowed down to 5 over the limit. As soon as I pass the Impala it lit up and pulled in behind me. The deputy asked for my license and registration, explained to me that he pulled me over for doing 88 in a 65.

He was a pretty nice guy, but he had a job to do. He told me that he wasn’t going to give me any breaks because I was in the middle of an enhanced enforcement zone. I asked him how he timed me and he said laser.

Blinder advertising materials state that if you get a laser ticket in a vehicle with a professionally installed Blinder they will pay for the ticket. I called Blinder, spoke to a nice woman by the name of Bonnie who told me she was sorry about the ticket and that I needed to send them a copy of the ticket, my license and a receipt for the purchase and install.

One week later I get a check from Blinder for the full amount of the ticket. ($260.00).

While I’m disappointed that I got the ticket I AM INCREDIBLY PLEASED WITH THE COMPANY. Hats off to Blinder for standing behind their product!

thumbsup.gif

I didn't think those radar jammers worked. I have a rocky mountain one that was given to me. Its still in the box.

I didn't think those radar jammers worked. I have a rocky mountain one that was given to me. Its still in the box.

It is a laser jammer, not a radar jammer.

pedro cerveza

In Florida you have the option of paying a reduced fine & attending traffic school. If you do that you avoid the points. I'll either do that or hire a lawyer.

Archived