IGNORED

What a worn out tire looks like......

OoPEZoO

This is what my rear tire looked like when we got home from MAYhem on Sunday. I had been keeping an eye on it and already ordered new tires, but it looked "OK" when we left Winchester for the ride home. I hope it makes it the 10 miles to my favorite shop to get it replaced....LOL

MAYhem_07-221_Print.jpg

Yikes! eek.gif At least your money was well spent.

I've been thinking about running clockwise laps around the neighborhood for a few hours to see if I can even out the wear.......lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

If you got 10K out of Z6s, you did great. Actually they were probably worn out by 8K but that's still very good and better than most.

If you got 10K out of Z6s, you did great. Actually they were probably worn out by 8K but that's still very good and better than most.

Thats what I figured......also, the first 3000+ miles on it were riding the slab on the way home from CA to PA. I'm pretty sure that if those first few thousand miles would have been on the sides of the tires, I would have killed them much earlier.

Either way......I can't complain. I have a fresh set of Avon Storms sitting in the living room that I hope to have on by the weekend.

So, you live in PA, & went to northern Va.

What the hell is all that tread doing on the sides!?! tongue.gif

you weren't supposed to see that.... lmao.gif

In my defence, my little curb feeler things on my pegs are about 1/2 worn down, and my center stand has been pretty well ground down also. Danielle doesn't like the pegs touching the ground.......I got smacked pretty good last Thursday when her boot caught the pavement while we were traveling the backroads near Summit Point

Danielle doesn't like the pegs touching the ground.......I got smacked pretty good last Thursday when her boot caught the pavement while we were traveling the backroads near Summit Point

One word, Oop.

RideSmart. thumbsup.gif

Lone_RT_rider
Danielle doesn't like the pegs touching the ground.......I got smacked pretty good last Thursday when her boot caught the pavement while we were traveling the backroads near Summit Point

One word, Oop.

RideSmart. thumbsup.gif

Amen.... grin.gif

If you would stop doing smoke shows & burnouts you may have gotten a few more miles out of that tire!! lmao.gif

Let us know how the Storms preform. And no burnouts this time!

Ya know ... you said that it's a good thing you didn't ride with us Sat because your tire had worn down on the way home. Now looking at your tire, I'm surprised you made it home. Good thing you had some twisties en route so you could ride a while on the sides! wink.gif

One word, Oop.

RideSmart. thumbsup.gif

Amen.... grin.gif

Does it make it OK if she laughed about it grin.gif? Its funny.......When we started dating a few years ago she was scared to death of motorcycles. Now she is bugging me about wanting to know if I will have the bike back together so we can travel up to Galeton, PA to hang out with the ADV crowd eek.gif.

I think I created a monster thumbsup.gif

Ya know ... you said that it's a good thing you didn't ride with us Sat because your tire had worn down on the way home. Now looking at your tire, I'm surprised you made it home. Good thing you had some twisties en route so you could ride a while on the sides! wink.gif

Yeah man......no joke!

... my little curb feeler things on my pegs are about 1/2 worn down, and my center stand has been pretty well ground down also...

What he is not telling you is that they were that way when I sold him the bike grin.gif

... my little curb feeler things on my pegs are about 1/2 worn down, and my center stand has been pretty well ground down also...

What he is not telling you is that they were that way when I sold him the bike grin.gif

Busted lmao.gif. I've done my fair share of adding to that. Whats up man? I thought you and the Mrs. were going to be out in Winchester for the MAYhem. You could have helped me replace my HES in the parking lot.

Too many things conspired against us. I could have stripped the bike down in my sleep though. Glad things worked out. What a great ride you got.

Archived