IGNORED

THANK YOU, KILLER & FERNANDO!!!

Couchrocket

Couchrocket

I know that lots of people come together to "make Torrey happen," but for Torrey XIII I especially want to thank Killer Palin and Fernando Belair for stepping in and getting things up and running in fine BMWST style.

It was a wonderful time. Thanks for your generosity of spirit in taking on the critical roles you both did. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

It was a wonderful time. Thanks for your generosity of spirit in taking on the critical roles you both did. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif

I know that lots of people come together to "make Torrey happen," but for Torrey XIII I especially want to thank Killer Palin and Fernando Belair for stepping in and getting things up and running in fine BMWST style.

Seriously there's a lot of thanks to be given to you guys.

Fernando for stepping in for the General for the emcee duties at the pool Friday night and at the sign dedication on sweeper madness and overseeing everything. I know this was important to you. You put a lot of work into it and it showed.

Killer, thanks for tackling the last minute Sat night BBQ arrangements in addition to your usual duties helping everyone out and opening up your home, not to mention playing BMW Roadside assitance tech.

Signman, awesome job on the Mt. Gleno highway signs and the big banner we signed. Those things mean a lot to a lot of people.

I didn't get a chance to thank the Austins in person and I hope one of them checks in here, but the "Gleno's Suite" wooden sign over the door of the apartment above the store is awesome. I'm kicking myself for not getting a photo of it.

I know there's a lot more people involved and I thank you all for your effort! I've been to 11 of the 13 Torreys and this will be the most memorable one. Can you feel the love? I'm sure Gleno did.

bakerzdosen
I didn't get a chance to thank the Austins in person and I hope one of them checks in here, but the "Gleno's Suite" wooden sign over the door of the apartment above the store is awesome. I'm kicking myself for not getting a photo of it.
Yeah, Amy and I were pretty honored to be able to spend Thursday night in the Gleno Suite. I kinda wish I had a photo of it too, but I'm sure I'll get one next time.

As to the topic at hand... There are a lot of things that the two of them did which haven't been mentioned. (I won't bother mentioning all of them because it suffices to say that they were quite gracious in other aspects too). Killer's truck tour was absolutely perfect for us.

I'll just say thanks to all those who helped and weren't mentioned. (There are several I can think of just off the top of my head...)

Seriously there's a lot of thanks to be given to you guys.

Fernando for stepping in for the General for the emcee duties at the pool Friday night and at the sign dedication on sweeper madness and overseeing everything. I know this was important to you. You put a lot of work into it and it showed.

Killer, thanks for tackling the last minute Sat night BBQ arrangements in addition to your usual duties helping everyone out and opening up your home, not to mention playing BMW Roadside assitance tech.

Signman, awesome job on the Mt. Gleno highway signs and the big banner we signed. Those things mean a lot to a lot of people.

I know there's a lot more people involved and I thank you all for your effort! I've been to 11 of the 13 Torreys and this will be the most memorable one. Can you feel the love? I'm sure Gleno did.

thumbsup.gif

Archived