IGNORED

Testosterone Gone Wild!

Slumgullion

Slumgullion

Saturday I took a quick ride to the N Ga Mtns to scuff in my new rear tire and as I was returning on the Atlanta connector (I live in dntown Atlanta) I passed 3 Sport bikes as I picked my way through heavy late afternoon traffic. Actually I didn't really pass them because they were in another lane riding with traffic, kicked back talking to each other. Anyway for some reason they took offense to my actions and one by one blew by me at a speed considerably faster than the 60mph pace of traffic. In doing so the leader entered my lane and all were weaving in and out crossing over all 6 lanes. Within less than a mile they exited I 20 while I got off at the next exit. Now finally my question: What is the universal sign for derision that old BMW guys can flash to young bucks indicating SO? I admit my competitive juices began to flow but wisdom prevailed or maybe it was my lack of testosterone!

j4bberw0ck

I suppose you could always try "spectacles, testicles, wallet and watch" - just copy your local priest / rabbi / minister / whatever. grin.gif If they ride like lunatics and try to carve up other bikes, they'll likely have an appointment with someone doing it for them at some stage. dopeslap.gifthumbsup.gif

Lets_Play_Two
Saturday I took a quick ride to the N Ga Mtns to scuff in my new rear tire and as I was returning on the Atlanta connector (I live in dntown Atlanta) I passed 3 Sport bikes as I picked my way through heavy late afternoon traffic. Actually I didn't really pass them because they were in another lane riding with traffic, kicked back talking to each other. Anyway for some reason they took offense to my actions and one by one blew by me at a speed considerably faster than the 60mph pace of traffic. In doing so the leader entered my lane and all were weaving in and out crossing over all 6 lanes. Within less than a mile they exited I 20 while I got off at the next exit. Now finally my question: What is the universal sign for derision that old BMW guys can flash to young bucks indicating SO? I admit my competitive juices began to flow but wisdom prevailed or maybe it was my lack of testosterone!

Why let them ruin your ride? It is always best not to let others rent space in your head.

I tend to chuckle when I see it. I do this because I feel sorry that they were cheated at birth and have to make up for their lack of, umm, well, uh, you know..."manliness." lmao.gif When I work, well, I chuckle because I'll help them get to make a "contribution."

Slumgullion

So my gift to them was they got to feel 'manly' at least for a minute! Its good they didn't see my grey hair that might have taken a little edge off the good feelin'!!! lmao.gif

steve.foote

Now finally my question: What is the universal sign for derision that old BMW guys can flash to young bucks indicating SO?

fist-cash.gif

cool.gif

Why let them ruin your ride? It is always best not to let others rent space in your head.

I like that, "Rent space in your head."

Archived