IGNORED

Outstanding Ebay source for Zumo 450

latoncfii

Just did a really dumb thing. Managed to accidently bid on 2 different Zumo 450's from the same store. (I had bid on a Zumo an hour earlier and got the wrong auction when I checked back and saw I had been outbid and the auction closed) causing me to bid again.

AVANTEGIFTS responded to my email message Saturday evening and forgave me for the duplicate bid and offered to not require me to pay for 2 units in the most kindly language possible.

I paid $575 for the Zumo 450 + $11.89 shipping. They have more Zumos listed on Ebay (www.stores.ebya.com/avantigifts along with Plantronics headsets (their specialty). These folks are a class act.

Lets_Play_Two
Just did a really dumb thing. Managed to accidently bid on 2 different Zumo 450's from the same store. (I had bid on a Zumo an hour earlier and got the wrong auction when I checked back and saw I had been outbid and the auction closed) causing me to bid again.

AVANTEGIFTS responded to my email message Saturday evening and forgave me for the duplicate bid and offered to not require me to pay for 2 units in the most kindly language possible.

I paid $575 for the Zumo 450 + $11.89 shipping. They have more Zumos listed on Ebay (www.stores.ebya.com/avantigifts along with Plantronics headsets (their specialty). These folks are a class act.

Amazon.com sells the 450 for $538 + $3.99 shipping.

geez, prices are dropping fast. The 450 was $620 one month ago. oh well.

The 550 is only $679 at a number of stores with free shipping.

Archived