IGNORED

Pictures of my 'new' K12GT on California's Hwy 25...

eyesurgeon

eyesurgeon

A couple weeks ago I made my move from a cruiser to this mint condition 2004 K12GT that I bought from the original owner with 3500 miles on it. I added an Aeroflow touring windscreen and a marsee corona tankbag. It has the navigation option which is nice to have.

Here are a couple pictures from one of the many great motorcycle roads in California, highway 25, south of Hollister. I've ridden this road many times on a cruiser, but it's a whole different experience on the GT. Let's just say it didn't take me quite as long to ride it . Also I noticed that a heavy throttle hand will kill the mileage .

While I was there I took a tour of the Corbin factory and had lunch at the diner there.

CIMG1420.jpg

CIMG1416.jpg

Very sweet ride! Wishing you many happy miles on those squiggly roads. grin.gif And, regarding the mileage, yes, they're all like that. DAMHIK:p

BTW, when you get a chance, add some detail to your bio page, if you have a mind to. It helps us all to get to know you. thumbsup.gif

W. Mazelin
SWEET!

Indeed! A wonderful road made even better on a powerful scoot that likes to inhale the twisty bits!

Archived