IGNORED

If you were a Putz with a GS...

Matts_12GS

Matts_12GS

I know, I know but you and Phil have the "putz bar" set so high I don't know if I can actually get there! wave.giflmao.gif

I know, I know but you and Phil have the "putz bar" set so high I don't know if I can actually get there! wave.giflmao.gif

Danny's turn to hold the bar.

Oh, and Matt, I wouldn't try to get there. The air's pretty thin at that altitude. Happy born day BTW.

Cherry_picker.jpg

Firefight911

You are gonna pay for that one!!!

Disregard any Bday wishes you may have just received!!

Danny, please handle this. He's making the east coast lool worse than even you have done!!!

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Spray on dirt!!!!! Sheesh, don't you know they have stick on dirt now. Lamo!!!

ShovelStrokeEd

Should be easy to find spray on dirt in the Jacksonville area. The Harley riders park their trailers there and then unload their bikes and spritz some on for the run down to Daytona.

The rest stop just North of Lake City on I-75 is another spot for this activity.

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

I won't mention who I immediately thought of but his initials are 1bmwfan grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

I'm sorry, can someone clarify WHICH putz we're talking about..., or is it both since they each have GS's..... eek.giflmao.gif

Matts_12GS
Should be easy to find spray on dirt in the Jacksonville area. The Harley riders park their trailers there and then unload their bikes and spritz some on for the run down to Daytona.

The rest stop just North of Lake City on I-75 is another spot for this activity.

I'm actually setting up franchises there Ed.

This is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor! tongue.gif

Does it work on KTM's too?

1828.jpg

Geez, Tim, you find the funniest stuff.

You gotta tell me where that is, so I can include it in a ride.

Matts_12GS

Yeah,

I'd be proud to be in that picture Dan. Maybe we can get Phil to ride over for the meeting.

Putz's Creamy Whip has served up soft-serve since 1938. The popular drive-in is open spring through fall when families can enjoy their sweets on outdoor picnic tables. The family business is such an institution that they renamed the street after them.

dopeslap.gif

Lifelong West Siders speak fondly of Putz's creamy soft-serve ice cream, which come in cones, sundaes, freezes, splits, and shakes. They also have hot dogs, coneys, metts, and burgers.

Features:

• Family friendly

• Outdoor dining

• Specialty desserts

• Take-out offered

2673 Putz Place

Cincinnati, OH 45211

513-681-8668

10 a.m.-9 p.m. daily. Closed during the winter

Archived