IGNORED

BMWST Torrey XIII (May 17-20)

Gery

Oh yeah.... I think I just found a great group which is the BMWST with a bunch of great folks around. Just bought my 2002 R1150RT a week ago and join our forum. Luckily one of the event is coming up "Torrey XIII" and have an opportunity to give a tribute to our great friend Gleno. I am very please meeting all the BMWST group and hope to join more of our events in the future. Ride picture stories below and please enjoy......

Torrey XIII: http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery.fcgi?p=999&gid=16503723

Ride safe,

Gery

DANG, Gery!! You sure know how to make a splash, don't you!!?? Awesome pics!! clap.gif

So, how do you like that new bike? wink.gif

I was great meeting you and riding with you yesterday. Leslie said it looked like you were having a good time in the Virgin River Gorge and hung on her 6:00 like a fighter jet in a dog fight! We hope to see you for dinner tonight at the campground . . . at least that's the current plan. crazy.gif

Thanks Gery. I got goosebumps looking at congregation around the pool. I see a lot of friends in the pictures and I can imagine the tribute to Gleno and the feelings came through my monitor. I wish I could have made this one. thumbsup.gif

Hey Jamie.... You are right. UT14, UT89, and UT12 are excellent playground for our 2-wheels toys. I felt too bad for Leslie that she cannot continue from our beautiful ride to Torrey yesterday. Hope she is feeling better now and to see both of you at our Saturday night dinner.

I had added more pictures regarding our tribute to Gleno. Fernando and Bob lead us UT72 and stop at the summit. I was great to see Gleno's friends on his favorites roads.

Ride safe,

Gery

Oh, man. Seeing TMac with watery eyes, the carpet munchers around her, and Nando putting up the memorial highway sign gave me goosebumps. Thanks for the pictures.

Graaaaet pictures Gery! wish i could have made it bncry.gif

Don't cry SANTA. The Torrey XIV is coming up soon. Hope to meet you in personal next time.

BTW, I will be exploring Canada this coming late July. Maybe we can have a cup of coffee on the Canadian landscape.

Gery

Great pics Gery, you really caught the moments thumbsup.gif

I wish we could have had a picture of you wrestling the RT at the Chuckwagon, we were all on our toes ready to jump in but you saved it wink.gif

Great pics Gery, you really caught the moments thumbsup.gif

I wish we could have had a picture of you wrestling the RT at the Chuckwagon, we were all on our toes ready to jump in but you saved it wink.gif

Thanks Wade... I leave Torrey Sunday morning @ 6 AM and just safely got home San Diego Sunday @ 2:59 PM. RT is still beautiful and no damage yet.

Thanks to you and all for such a great weekend. See you next time.

Ride safe,

Gery

Great Pics Gery! I wish we could have talked more (bumped into you at the BBQ) Maybe next time wink.gifthumbsup.gif

Hey Rob,

Your b-day is coming up. What's the plan? Looking forward for more complimentary BBQ...

D Little Man,

Gery

253737259.jpg

thumbsup.gif

Hi Joel,

I know that Tod have a lot better camera and I am sure that he will post it to the forum soon. Thanks for the compliments.

Gery

Gery,

It was a pleasure to ride with you.

Nice presentation, especially considering that you did this from a camp ground at sun-up.

Look forward to meeting up with you again.

wave.gif

Gery,

It was a pleasure to ride with you.

Nice presentation, especially considering that you did this from a camp ground at sun-up.

Look forward to meeting up with you again.

wave.gif

Hi Steve,

It's was nice meeting you too as well as new friends I met during the gathering. Thanks for showing me such a beautiful roads on our way to Torrey. You are a great rider to tag along. See you next time...

Ride safe,

Gery

253737259.jpg

thumbsup.gif

Hi Joel,

I know that Tod have a lot better camera and I am sure that he will post it to the forum soon. Thanks for the compliments.

Gery

If I were making a dictionary, that pic would have to be in the entry for "bittersweet."

If I were making a dictionary, that pic would have to be in the entry for "bittersweet."

dopeslap.gif

I agree Joel. We have to document and give credits with the FOG supporters.

Gery thumbsup.gif

Wow!!!!

thumbsup.gifbncry.gif

wave.gifHey Phil,

Thanks for a short compliments. It means a lot to me. Hope to see you again on our next gathering.

Ride safe,

thumbsup.gifGery

Archived