IGNORED

Family Portrait

Firefight911

Firefight911

Well, I suppose it's time to let the cat out of the bag.

One of the benefits to working, both voluntarily and forcefully, is that it allows one to pay the bills and get some toys!

Well, where to begin????

Most everyone knows my girl Gwenevere:

153980536-L.jpg

Well, we seem to have multiplied lately!!!

Next along came this old gal who has yet to reveal her name to us:

153980601-L.jpg

And then, the very same night, this BOY arrived. I say BOY as this is Jamie's (2bmwfan) new boy toy. lmao.giflmao.gif She got him for her birthday!!! She hasn't named him yet either:

153980490-L.jpg

Well, just today, I went and picked up the latest girl to the family. Some of you may recognize her from her short stay in Texas with the Whip family. They fostered her and got her through the diaper phase. Hmmm, we need to find her a good name???????

153980441-L.jpg

So, I proudly present to you the family portrait of 1bmwfan (aka dearest) and 2bmwfan (aka Hot Jamie):

Kids!! Say Hello to your extended family.

153980352-L.jpg

153980398-L.jpg

I just want to add that I feel enormously blessed to be able to share this dream come true. I work a 56 hour work week and am currently averaging an additional 96 to 120 hours of overtime per month for various reasons so I don't get to share in all of your friendship like I plan and want and I definitely haven't had a lot of time to ride. Hopefully, my fire department will see some light and actually hire some badly needed help so I can actually enjoy the fruits of our labors.

See you out there soon!!! I hope!! tongue.gif

Very nice collection! I especially like the looks of the F800ST. Reminds me of my K75s, only lighter & more horsepower.

Does Randy give you a "Frequent Buyer" discount??

wave.gif

Francois_Dumas

Hmmm.. some people work 14 hours x 7 but still can't afford so many nice toys tongue.gif

But perhaps I can help with the name for the GSA....

How about Whiplash !!?? lmao.giflmao.gif

Francois

Man, you hosepullers always get the best chicks and toys! Save a spot for me Phil, just a little over 5 years and I'm switchin from 'cuffs to axes! Until then, *sigh* I guess I'll have to wait.... dopeslap.gif

Very nice. thumbsup.gif

I couldn't buy air for the tires with what I make with my fire department...of course we are all volunteer. grin.gif

Hope you get that help at work soon. Working that many hours can get old really fast.

Very nice! The 800 looks sweet.

So, when are you getting an LT? grin.gif

Hope you soon get the time to ride more, particularly with the addition of your wife's ST. wave.gif

Hmmm, we need to find her a good name???????

153980441-L.jpg

Sir, all yer girls is perty. But this is the one I'd like ta date. If it's aw-right with you, I'd like to take her out for the day. I promise, I'll treat her right, ride her hard and clean her up when I'm done. lmao.gif

"Hmmm, we need to find her a good name???????"

I have an idea.

Let's call her....MINE! lmao.gifwave.gif

146511865-L.jpg

A VERY handsome steed indeed, Jamie. You may call him...DannyBoy. grin.gif

153980490-L.jpg

lurker.giflurker.gif

wrestleantares

As much as you work, no wonder their so purdy, and that they will stay that way.

You never get to ride'em!

Good luck on getting a little free time.

I work two jobs, but at least I have a pretty commute. And my Sunday ride is 100+ miles (round trip) of the Blue Ridge Parkway and mountain roads.

Nice portrait, Phil! (but you're still a putz! wink.gif )

I like "Whiplash"! That's good! "Danny Boy" however . . . . eek.gif

And Pete:

Man, you hosepullers always get the best chicks and toys! Save a spot for me Phil, just a little over 5 years and I'm switchin from 'cuffs to axes! Until then, *sigh* I guess I'll have to wait.... dopeslap.gif
I know you know the old saw: Q: "What do firefighters and cops have in common?" A: "They both always wanted to become firefighters!" lmao.gif

Do you think they'd actually give you an axe after being poisoned with the "Blue Pill" all these years? eek.giflmao.gif

"Well, just today, I went and picked up the latest girl to the family. Some of you may recognize her from her short stay in Texas with the Whip family. They fostered her and got her through the diaper phase. Hmmm, we need to find her a good name???????"

A sweetheart like her from Texas should be called "Sadie"

Next along came this old gal who has yet to reveal her name to us:

153980601-L.jpg

And then, the very same night, this BOY arrived. I say BOY as this is Jamie's (2bmwfan) new boy toy. lmao.giflmao.gif She got him for her birthday!!! She hasn't named him yet either:

153980490-L.jpg

May I suggest Fire & Ice?

Altho that may not work out for Hot Jamie thou confused.gif

Well, just today, I went and picked up the latest girl to the family. Some of you may recognize her from her short stay in Texas with the Whip family. They fostered her and got her through the diaper phase. Hmmm, we need to find her a good name???????

153980441-L.jpg

How about the Whip or Whipster or Whipersnaper?

I supose it dosent matter what we call you two just as long as we don't call you SLOW grin.gif

Edit:

I like Francois's Whiplash thumbsup.gif

Do you think they'd actually give you an axe after being poisoned with the "Blue Pill" all these years? eek.giflmao.gif

You're killin me! I thought the definition of firefighter was "A part time job away from ones primary profession as a yard engineer." lmao.gif

Again Phil, they are beautiful rides! clap.gif

Firefight911
So, when are you getting an LT? grin.gif

That would be sitting right behind the red K-RS in the picture!! grin.gif

Firefight911

Let's call her....MINE!

Let's not and say we didn't PUTZ!!!

I can't even get you to come out here . . . and you KNOW I've tried!!!!!

Danny Boy?? Are you kidding me??

Excuse me while I go vomit!!!! tongue.giftongue.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

Crazy_Canuck

I am very jealous dude! That is a nice spread of bikes...congrats thumbsup.gif

Like you said, now you need the time to ride them.

bakerzdosen

The cat was never in the bag... tongue.gif

They all look purdy Phil. I'll have to get over there one of these days to excercise them a bit so they don't collect dust.

And add another +1 to Francois' Whiplash.

skinny_tom (aka boney)
You're killin me! I thought the definition of firefighter was "A part time job away from ones primary profession as a yard engineer." lmao.gif

Again Phil, they are beautiful rides! clap.gif

OTOH, if you choose not to work the overtime (and aren't forced to pick it up) they call the job "partially retired!" deal.gif

Phil, did you sell that stable of dirt bikes?

It would seem that a Guinevere (sp) would need an Arthur and a Lancelot to keep her company.

KRS Arthur

ST Lancelot

GS Merlin

cool.gif

legend3.jpg

And may I suggest you name the garage, Camelot?

Archived