IGNORED

Watch out for Bikes

RPG

so my brother-in-law calls me last month to ask if I have any pics of me on my BMW. I send him over a Track Day pic and think nothing of it. He's the Creative Director for CBS Outdoor (the billboard people) and sends me my authorization for my five minutes of fame. There's a few of them around in the Metro Detroit area. Hope it saves a few lives.

Rick G

861569-keepitsafeonanRT.jpg.ae57a3a439795293f9d1057966c1b1af.jpg

wrestleantares
so my brother-in-law calls me last month to ask if I have any pics of me on my BMW. I send him over a Track Day pic and think nothing of it. He's the Creative Director for CBS Outdoor (the billboard people) and sends me my authorization for my five minutes of fame. There's a few of them around in the Metro Detroit area. Hope it saves a few lives.

Rick G

And now you can tell women that you're a male model

Wow cool.gif

Now that your famous, could you send my your autograph...

On the back of a hundred dollar bill grin.gif

Seriously, that is pretty neat thumbsup.gif

Cool.

Wanna bet on how long until you hear from the BMW lawyers.

lmao.gif

You can always plead diminished capacity, because you've got to be crazy to ride, right?

I wonder if you can save one and do the inside of your garage?

wave.gif

yes, I should be getting one of them when it's taken down.

should look REAL good in the living room covering my wife's new violet paint job. It will go right on the wall behind my R90s that I snuck in from the garage while she's visiting her friend out west. Hope she likes surprises.

Rick

wrestleantares
861569-keepitsafeonanRT.jpg

cool!

I don't know if I would have wanted to be on an abate board. Good thing you have your helmet on. thumbsup.gif

Archived