IGNORED

New update

bmweerman

New news: They got the tube in with a lot of difficulty, according to the doctor, it was really hard on Cameron. Thankfully, they have him well sedated now so he can rest. Unfortunately, When they suctioned out what they could, and tested it, they found some antibiotic resistant bacteria. At this point they will be aggressively suctioning him frequently and I'm not sure about what course of treatment will be begun. I haven't had a chance to speak with the doctor that handles that aspect of treatment yet.

They will likely continue the aggressive suctioning to reduce the body burden of bacteria while waiting on culture test to determine the anti-bacterial course of therapy. don't be too surprised in they recommend an anti-viral course also. In his weakened state the professionals quite often cover all the bases. Drug resistant bugs are quite the problem but it is very unusual to find one that can't be killed. Mine took four different course before they finally clobbered it. thumbsup.gif

I am resonably convinced that prayer helps.

AdventurePoser

Wow...I am really pulling for Cameron, and you too, Patti! I know I am way off in So Cal, but if there is anything I can do please let me know.

Steve in So Cal

Leo Schamblin

Patti

If I can be of any help here in Bakersfield, (in a situation like this, when you leave unexpectadly a lot of things are left un-attended). Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

cell phone 204-4353

Leo

Francois_Dumas

If it is any consolation: there are MANY of us with you in spirit, I am sure. Good of you to keep us updated. I hope you are able to get some rest from time to time too !

Francois

Firefight911

Patti,

PM sent with contact info on some EXCELLENT friends of Jamie and I who are approx. 2 hours away.

They want to get in touch with you to lend a hand.

wave.gifwave.gif

Archived