IGNORED

1st Time Tupperware Removal - it's easy

kcscout

The veterans in the group, will probably chuckle at this, but I took off (and SUCCESSFULLY put back on) the tupperware today. The reason was to install a Stebel Natutilus horn. I could have done it with all the bodywork in place, but it was easier with it off. Besides, I figured I'd need to eventually learn how to strip it off - now's as good a time as any.

Having riden "naked" bikes up until about a month ago when I got my 1100RT, I was a little intimidated by the task of taking off the bodywork. I know now, I had nothing to worry about.

To those of you who haven't done it thinking you'd break it or not get it back on - fear not. It's very durable and slips right back into place.

Oh yeah, the horn works, too. thumbsup.gif

To those of you who haven't done it thinking you'd break it or not get it back on - fear not. It's very durable and slips right back into place.

It's also my first time to pull-out the tupperware on my RT today to hardwire my GPS cable direct to battery. Ended up leaving my RT naked on my garage tonight and have her take a full shower tomorrow morning. Hope I can dress her back before going to Torrey gathering.

Gery

Archived