IGNORED

he's lucky they caught him

jmseattle

maybe will prevent him from becoming an organ donor...

http://www.komoradio.com/news/7522942.html

The facial gesture the suspect gave the camera as he sat in the patrol car likely means he could care less about the arrest. Some of these extreme motorcyclists see a pursuit/arrest/injury/death as a badge of honor among their peers.

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Did you see that on the static graphic of the reasons for crashing was an oilhead engine racebike?

The coppers must have a pretty nice plane that they could keep up at 140. The vast majority of the planes I've flown couldn't.

wrestleantares
The coppers must have a pretty nice plane that they could keep up at 140. The vast majority of the planes I've flown couldn't.

I doubt their plane could do 140, but they can probably keep up with him easily, as the crow flies. They can always fly where he's going, not where he's been.

Even slow speed workhorses like the cessna 206s that CHP has been using in CA can get 140kts usually in cruise, which translates to 140+14+7=161mph, and alot of choppers will do better. pretty easy to keep up with anything on the ground as long as you can maintain visual contact and the road isn't dead straight. if you're in a dense urban area somebody who knows what he's doing on a bike can lose a fixed wing pursuer pretty easily but not a chopper.

Archived