IGNORED

So, you want a Shoei RF1000 for $230.97?

bakerzdosen

bakerzdosen

Just thought I'd pass this on.

Sierratradingpost carries the now discontinued "Buckmaster" design of the RF1000 for $329.95. It's not a horrible price per se, but they are running a 30% off coupon at the moment. So, the total comes out to $230.97 (not including shipping which would be around $12 for me).

1) Click here. (Link shamelessly ripped off from FatWallet.com.) Click on the "click through" button.

2) Search for "75014" (item number) or "Buckmaster" or "Shoei" or just come back to this page and click here.

It will show up in your cart with the discount applied.

At this point, they have S,M,L,XL, and 2XL available.

Apologies to Phil(1bmwfan) if his helmet is now just a little less "special" because everyone has one... smile.gif

Feel free to grab some Marsee clearance stuff while you're there too. You just have to buy >$150 for the coupon to work.

The coupon expires on May 17th at midnight MDT.

Firefight911
Apologies to Phil(1bmwfan) if his helmet is now just a little less "special" because everyone has one... smile.gif

Hardy, har, har funny man!!!

Beautiful helmet . . . (Monty Python voice) "but I already got one!!!" dopeslap.gifdopeslap.gif

Hardy, har, har funny man!!!

Was wondering, so I looked up the picture.....Looks just like the one I got for Mrs Heck around Christmas....paid around 2 and a quarter for it....Was it rare then? eek.gif

Guess I don't have to wax it as much since there are so many of them now.. lmao.giflmao.gif

Archived