IGNORED

Something not to try at home....

JohnBeaven

That is pretty amazing. Any little slip up would be prety expensive too. It almost looks like his bags act as wheelie bars! eek.gif

Paul Mihalka

I've seen him do the same things on F650 to K1200LT, some with a passenger! Amazing is right!

Amazing indeed. I didn't know you can switch off the ABS on a 1200RT.

You can't, neither can you switch off the anti-stoppie software. I suspect he has simply connected pipes between the master cylinders and the callipers. I would not be surprised if the final drive had been swapped out for a lower ratio one (GS?). This is a professional stunt rider and bike mods are common in that field.

Andy

I took my kids to see him live at Lime Rock racetrack a couple of years ago. Really neat. I was glad I wasn't "volunteered" to be his assistant for some of those stunts!

My pictures were hysterical: Empty frame, with a tiny blur of tail section at the very edge of the pictures. eek.gifdopeslap.gif

Luckily, he did an autograph session afterwards, and we got two autographed DVDs and a hat. thumbsup.gifgrin.gif

steve.foote
Amazing indeed. I didn't know you can switch off the ABS on a 1200RT.

You can't, neither can you switch off the anti-stoppie software. I suspect he has simply connected pipes between the master cylinders and the callipers. I would not be surprised if the final drive had been swapped out for a lower ratio one (GS?). This is a professional stunt rider and bike mods are common in that field.

Andy

Andy, he's not fooling me. That's just an R6 with 12RT plastic on it.

Archived