IGNORED

Post your favorite YouTube videos

russell_bynum

russell_bynum

It doesn't necessarily have to be YouTube, but post your favorite vids. They don't have to be moto-related, but naturally, they need to be PG-13 at least since this is MRN. smile.gif

Two of my favorites:

MotoGP Animals featuring the MotoGP cast of lunatics with the Top Gun Anthem and "Animals" by Nickelback

and

featuring Nicky Haden, Mike Metzger, Max Biaggi, Jeff Ward among others. Music is "Born too slow" by Crystal Method

Both of these make me want to drop what I'm doing and get on the bike RIGHT NOW.

That's just inspired journalism. It is impossible to watch him in the Atom and not have a huge grin on your face and a desperate desire to drive one of those.

--sam

steve.foote
That's just inspired journalism. It is impossible to watch him in the Atom and not have a huge grin on your face and a desperate desire to drive one of those.

--sam

You got that right!

russell_bynum

--sam

You got that right!

Their celebrity laps are hilarious.

I have seen that one before and it still amazises me at the 1:30 minute mark when he makes that 90 degree flat turn .Thats rudder authority and power .

Makes me want to get a Pitts...

I'll second that !!! I have been up in a Extra 300 a few times what a blast .

Bill_Walker
Just came across this one......

Phil........Redbrick

So much for surfing being "environmentally friendly"! lmao.gif

Makes me want to get a Pitts...

I'll second that !!! I have been up in a Extra 300 a few times what a blast .

Seriously, what would it take to learn to do that (or some approximation of that)?!!! Considering that I'm paying my ex the equivalent of a months rent in a Santa Monica 1 bedroom apartment every month, when I'm done with that, would learning to fly be something I could afford to do?

--sam

Seriously, what would it take to learn to do that (or some approximation of that)?!!!
A metric ton of cash, a phenomenal amount of time, and a *lot* of innate talent. The flying in that vid is akin to the level of riding you see at MotoGP races.

I was telling my best friend (a retired Navy fighter pilot) about my desire to get a Pitts, he 'gently' told me a Pitts would kill me, and that I should get a much more forgiving bipe. He said he'd help me shop - but I've still got a jonesin' for an S2C...

G

Great video. I remember seeing this demonstration multiple times live. Something really eerie about that Shrike whistling by a few feet off the deck with no engines going... thumbsup.gif

Archived