IGNORED

The fuel mileage gods were smiling on me today.

eddd

I needed to fuel up on Friday, but was in hurry to get home. Figured I'd do it over the weekend. Jumped on the bike and ran some errands on Sunday, oblivious to the fuel situation. Almost to work this morning when I glanced at the total lack of bars (my low fuel light doesn't function) Didn't have too much time to get puckered up, only about a mile to the nearest station where I proceeded to pump in 6.86 gallons! 295 mile since the last fill. dopeslap.gifdopeslap.gifdopeslap.gif

If I was pulling into the garage at home, it would have been the ideal time to change my fuel filter!

Boy..start paying attention! smile.gif

These suckers are too heavy to push. I noticed you averaged 42 mpg. My last 3 fillups have gone 42, 42, and 48 mpg, with the last being in warmer temps over 70 degrees. Maybe I should move to Florida for better mileage.

Why does the low fuel light not work? I've never run mine low enough to know if it works or not smirk.gif

Boy..start paying attention! smile.gif

These suckers are too heavy to push. I noticed you averaged 42 mpg. My last 3 fillups have gone 42, 42, and 48 mpg, with the last being in warmer temps over 70 degrees. Maybe I should move to Florida for better mileage.

Why does the low fuel light not work? I've never run mine low enough to know if it works or not smirk.gif

Not sure about the light, I'll do a little investigating when I change my fuel filter. I'm averaging 42 commuting to work, and averaged 48 a couple a weekends ago when I put on about 900 miles over a couple of days.

Archived