IGNORED

Gold Country Tech Daze

Deadboy

So we had a good group of folks show up yesterday, a tire was changed, brakes were bled and valves/tb's were adjusted....I know there are photos but I don't have em.

Also does anyone recognize this?

picture028nl2.jpg

Some sort of rubber gromit....I found it after everyone left....

Hope you all enjoyed yourself, I know I did....

Nick,

Thanks for hosting the techdaze and your fine hospitality.

Maybe next time I'll stay a little longer, but eventually, when a certain person chooses to post about a certain event, all will become clear...

Dang, did you find it on the side of the garage that I was working? I had two gromlets pop off and I found them both, but it could have been three tongue.gif

Since, I do not know DOT 3 from DOT 4 brake fluid, it could have been three gromlets. I'll check Ginger's ST, but all the tupper ware stayed on, so it probably was not needed grin.gif

That's for having the tech daze. I had a great time watching you guys change and balance the tire for the SV. lurker.gif

cali_beemer

Thanks Nick! I enjoyed the time there. BTW, I put the RT on craigslist today. Well see if there are any takers. I see a K bike in my future.

I found it where you parked the bike after finishing (on the pad behind the garage)...let me know if you want to come get it....not sure it is worth the trip alone, but we could find something to do....

Firefight911

As SageRider as said, all will be clear soon enough as to why I could not make it.

I'm sorry I missed you guys but I know you will understand as soon as my wife lets you know why!! grin.gifwink.gifsmirk.giftongue.gif

"Pon Farr" . . . that's COOL!!!! wave.gif

Thanks for the pics and sorry I missed another great Tech Daze! bncry.gif

Thanks, Nick for hosting! clap.gif

"Pon Farr" . . . that's COOL!!!!

Think he likes the taste of plomik soup? grin.gif

That's Ginger's bike, I believe--but I hadn't seen (or didn't remember! dopeslap.gif ) the license plate before! grin.gif

But you're right, I bet she'd like to wash a nice piping hot bowl of Plomeek soup down with a flagon of contraband Romulan Ale! grin.gif

[/geeky Star Trek trivia] lmao.gif

God, I'm old! tongue.gif

Nick,

Maybe next time I'll stay a little longer, but eventually, when a certain person chooses to post about a certain event, all will become clear...

... And we thought you were clearing out before Jane and I arrived! smile.gif We just caught a glimpse of you as we passed you in the driveway on your way out.

Nick, thanks for your hospitality and hosting the event. It was good to see you all and meet the new folks.

Peter and Jane

Hey - this is Ginger posting from Tom's signin. Thanks for posting the great pictures! Isn't that the coolest name for a motorcycle? What Jamie failed to mention is that he helped me pick out the name. I'm sorry I missed my own bike's Tech Day - I've been out practicing for another ice skating competition next month (one of my other hobbies). Riding the motorcycle wasn't doing too much for my posterier end, so I started skating again. But I do miss all of our online friends and the great events, such as last Saturday. I haven't given up riding, just postponed for a bit. Hugs to all,

Ginger

P.S. Yes, both the soup and ale would suffice for sure! I also have the Star Trek Federation of Planets tatooed on my right shoulder - from my Harley riding days smirk.gif

Nick,

... And we thought you were clearing out before Jane and I arrived! smile.gif We just caught a glimpse of you as we passed you in the driveway on your way out.

Nick, thanks for your hospitality and hosting the event. It was good to see you all and meet the new folks.

Peter and Jane

I am still waiting for Mr. Sage to explain why he took a right at the top of the driveway....did your GPS try to route you onto Quartz Hill Road?????

bakerzdosen
Also does anyone recognize this?
It looks like one of the lower fairing grommets from an ST (part #16112328784). DAMHIK... smile.gif
Nick,

Peter and Jane

I am still waiting for Mr. Sage to explain why he took a right at the top of the driveway....did your GPS try to route you onto Quartz Hill Road?????

Momentary headupbuttitis. One can lead a BMW rider to the GPS, but one cannot necessarily make one pay attention to the GPS. tongue.gif

Trust Nick not to let anything escape his attention! grin.gifthumbsup.gif

It looks like one of the lower fairing grommets from an ST (part #16112328784). DAMHIK...

Yep, I just checked the "Pon Farr" and it is missing a #16112328784 on the lower fairing. I'll need to get it replaced before Ginger calls for a Kalifee eek.gif

If you decide to come get it here just let me know, I am going to be busy all weekend (at the races) but can always leave it in the mailbox if I know you are coming........

If you decide to come get it here just let me know, I am going to be busy all weekend (at the races) but can always leave it in the mailbox if I know you are coming........

The mailbox sounds like a plan. I'll head up the hill after work tomorrow. Should be there around 6:00pm. I take it the mailbox is at the top of your driveway?

Mailbox is out by the main road (6981)....I'll tape it to the inside of the door so it doesn't get lost....stop by and say hello if you have time....

Archived