IGNORED

? for Atlanta Bikers

Exploreinman

Exploreinman

I'm in the market for some new riding gear (summer jacket and pants) and I'd like to know of any bike dealerships that carry a nice selection of gear. You can read about gear all you want, but until you actually see it, feel it, and try it on in person you never know if it's what you want. So, I'd like to take a day and drive over to Atlanta if there's anyone who carries a nice selection in stock.

The same question applies to tank bags. I ride a R1200RT and I'm at the point where I'm going to buy a strap on tank bag. I don't care for the BMW bag. However, I feel the same way about bags as clothing, you need to be able to try it on the bike to see if it's what you want. So any information on dealerships that carry a nice selection of tank bags would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Stephen

ShovelStrokeEd

Go to BMW Motorcycles of Atlanta, who is actually in Marietta. They have a large selection of gear and tank bags available. Nice folks as well.

+1

Blue Moon Cycle, in Roswell, also has a good gear selection. But I recommend goint to BMW Motorcycles of Atlanta first. They are on Cobb Pkwy, north of Terrel Mill and south of Franklin road (at the southern end of Dobbins runway).

Regards,

ShovelStrokeEd

That's the spot, if your really lucky, you might even see some interesting aircraft going over.

They really do have a nice selection of gear both BMW and other brands. Very helpful and knowledgeable staff there. Just don't start talking about distance riding with the big guy running around there, Bob Sr., unless you have an afternoon to kill.

Archived