IGNORED

BBAS o-ring question

Willie

I was thinking about getting new o-rings for my brass air screws and didn't see them listed separateanywhere. Do you need to buy the whole BBAS? I'm putting an order in with Chicago BMW for some other odds and ends and figured I'd just get a set since they shouldn't be too much. Thanks

I was thinking about getting new o-rings for my brass air screws and didn't see them listed separateanywhere. Do you need to buy the whole BBAS? I'm putting an order in with Chicago BMW for some other odds and ends and figured I'd just get a set since they shouldn't be too much. Thanks

BMW do not sell them seperately though some folk here have taken one along to a store and matched them up.

Andy

ShovelStrokeEd

If you give me the OD of the BBS, the diameter of the groove in the BBS and the width of the groove in the BBS, I can give you a number to work with in your search.

Thanks, I'm probably not going to mess with the BBAS for a few more miles yet, but I wanted to get a fuel and oil filter ordered awhile as I might get on the fuel filter b4 my 24k service. I'm still having a fuel contamination issue that I have been dealing with. As soon as I drain it off, it's good for a tank or two and then I gas up and it returns. I just want to get a new filter in there to make sure it isn't filter related. I'm running out of gas stations to go to. I think it's an issue of everyone buying up the cheaper 87 oct and the 92 sits there for a lot longer nowadays. Anyway, when I find the right size o-ring, I might get a bunch from McMaster if I need some other stuff from them, then I have a bunch for anyone else that needs a set. Thanks

Archived