Boxer Cup Graphics

Hoover

Anyone know where I can get the Boxer Cup Graphics for the K1200s? I called a local dealer and they had no idea.

Picture of what I am talking about is attached.

857743-boxergraphics.jpg.1fe461ff113349e14f3c910e2f290652.jpg

W. Mazelin
Anyone know where I can get the Boxer Cup Graphics for the K1200s? I called a local dealer and they had no idea.

Picture of what I am talking about is attached.

Maybe because you can't have "boxer cup" stuff on a "K" bike? grin.gifgrin.gif

Are you talking about just the paint sceme graphics or the decals? The Boxer Cup Replica came in the Blue & White paint job with the engine faring but no decals. The decal set was extra, but I don't know how you would go about getting a set now unless you can find the part #

confused.gif

Somehow, I knew I shouldn't say "boxer cup". grin.gif

That is supposedly what they are called, I have seen pics of a few, but never on a bike where I can ask someone "where did you get those"?

Are you on about the "sponsor" graphics? IE the things that say Metzler, Castrol etc?

I wanted a few stickers like that for my old bike relating to the mods/extras I'd put on it. I just downloaded the relevant graphics from the net and asked a local printing firm to make them up from sticky back plastic. Cost was penny's and I got to choose the colour, size, etc. Sorry for the poor quality pic, but it gives you an idea! (It was actually a really nice graphite effect material not the flat gray that this pic would suggest!)

151814291-M.jpg

Here's one to start you off...

castrol_180x144.gif

Cheers

Steve

W. Mazelin
Somehow, I knew I shouldn't say "boxer cup". grin.gif

That is supposedly what they are called, I have seen pics of a few, but never on a bike where I can ask someone "where did you get those"?

No way I could pass that up!! grin.gif

Try contacting the specific product manufacturer.

They might support free advertising.

Archived