IGNORED

Price check on aisle Zumo

UberXY

Just got mine yesterday. I paid for three-day shipping and it came in three days. The Zumo arrived with system software version 2.5. I downloaded the Mac version of webupdater and quickly installed the newest version.

got mine from amazon.com they have it for $711.00 if you apply for there card they give you $30 off so came out to $681.00 with free shipping.

bakerzdosen

PcNation just lowered theirs again back down to $679 and change including 2-3 day FedEx.

Firefight911
PcNation just lowered theirs again back down to $679 and change including 2-3 day FedEx.

Just ordered!!!!!

SUHWEEEEEEETTTTT!!!!!!!!! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

I ordered mine from Buydig.com on Thursday and paid an extra 9.99 for 4 day shipping. I received it yesterday (Tuesday).

wbrissette
I downloaded the Mac version of webupdater and quickly installed the newest version.

I just wish that there was someway to use the map software on the Mac without having to use Windows. I still use a PowerPC computer (wife has the Intel laptop), so I have to borrow my wife's MacBook Pro in order to plan trips.

Wayne

SteveSardone

I have been unable to find a part number for a factory harness to connect the zumo to an '04RT. Does anyone have that?

thanks,

Steve

toy r us sells the Zumo. I was looking on line for a toy motorcycle for one of my kids and the zumo popped up. weird.

Archived