IGNORED

Lineareagle possibly in need of assistence.

skinny_tom (aka boney)

skinny_tom (aka boney)

This post popped up on the BMW MOA board.

I'm quoting it in full, I don't give a rat's ass about copyrights if someone needs help.

I am Linearagle's wife, Judy, and I thought I would let everyone know about his fall in Nevada. He is at Renouned Regional Hospital in Reno, Nevada having surgery on a badly broken leg. Does anyone know what I should do from here, as I am in Victoria, BC with my daughter. Any advise is appreciated.

Judy

http://www.bmwmoa.org/forum/showthread.php?p=202852&posted=1#post202852

Go to the above link to reply to the OP, since there is no obvious contact information.

Lineareagle

Thankyou for the crossrefernce as I didn't realize Linearaegle was active on 2 forums...I am his wife and I thought if anyone was in Reno , he could use a visit perhaps tomorrow or some advice on how to get his bike back home.He just went in for surgery on his leg.

Sorry to hear about the bad luck. If Bruce belongs to the BMWMOA and has his Anonymous book with him, or on the bike where someone can get it, there are 20 numbers listed in Reno that might help. BMW dealer in Sparks, about 9 miles NE of Reno. If you want numbers in Reno I could pm them to you.

skinny_tom (aka boney)

Check your Personal messages on the MOA board. I put up a post explaining how to find them if you're not sure.

I sent all the numbers that listed "will travel to help" and/or "storage space."

Found him and talked to him. He fell in some sand left over from the road crews tryin to add grip to the snow.

He sounds good and his spirits are high.

He's at the Renown Regional Medical center.

http://www.yellowpages.com/sp/moreinfo/i...edical%20center

Room #3933

His full name is Bruce Grebeldinger.

Hospital # is 775-982-4100

He gave me permission to post this #

No Wi Fi....call him...he's bored.

Just so ya know what he looks like when your talking to him.

Here he is talking to Tiffany

146814913-L.jpg

Whip

Sorry to hear that, he left here on Thursday afternoon after we changed both his tyres, we put on Z6s not 606s, I had a spare 606 set we could have used if I'd known he was going dirt donking.

I'll give him a call later on a report back.

I haven't yet heard from Judy.

I'll call Bruce this morning and I am also planning on dropping by the hospital.

I have both motorcycle transport capability and storage in my garage as well as a guest bedroom.

We'll see where we need to go from there....

skinny_tom (aka boney)
I haven't yet heard from Judy.

I'll call Bruce this morning and I am also planning on dropping by the hospital.

I have both motorcycle transport capability and storage in my garage as well as a guest bedroom.

We'll see where we need to go from there....

I'll put a post on the MOA board to have her look you up over here.

Firefight911

I have motorcycle storage and transport capability as well as a place to stay if needed.

Between Michael and I, Bruce will be WELL taken care of!!!!

Will call him later today and help coordinate with Micahel to help a friend!!!! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Firefight911

Things are in the works. Michael (SageRider) is already on the phone and seeing where we can help. I am still at work but am PM'ing back and forth with Michael to help coordinate.

Appears that Michael will be spearheading this for a bit until we figure out what needs to be done.

More to follow if necessary!!

Love this board, love the people, love the love!!!! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

My bet is that LinearEagle will go home well fed and fatter than when he arrived!!! lmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Firefight911

Judy,

If you need to come down, we can help in any way possible as well!!!

Just let us know and we'll send you home well fed and fatter than when you got here, too!! wink.gifwink.gif

BeniciaRT_GT

Talked to Bruce at about 11:00 pst.

The Physical Terrorists were there to set him up with crutches and get him moving around, so we only talked briefly.

Got a plate on his tibia at the ankle, and he sounded very good for what I can imagine is qite painful. I can sympathize with him in the pain dept.

He said he should be out by Monday perhaps.

Firefight911

Latest update:

Crutches are fitted. Only damage to Linear appears to be the leg.

Bike is handled and enroute, probably there by now, to Sierra BMW.

Nothing further needed at this point. More updates when they are available.

The above updates are from Micahel who went to visit with him, etc. He called me as he will be away from a computer to post updates for a while.

Thanks Michael!!!!!!

Get better quick Bruce!!!!! wave.gifwave.gif

Phil,

Thanks for posting the update.

I have not talked to Bruce since this morning. I plan on calling tomorrow morning to ensure the bike has been handled OK and make sure all else is going as well as can be expected.

Bruce is expecting to fly out to re-join his family as soon as he is released.

Bruce is doing well this morning, still on happy pills, but has been up and around on crutches.

Bruce doesn't yet know for sure when he'll be released.

The bike was delivered to Sierra BMW. Evidently the frame is bent so my guess is a probable total.

Love this board, love the people, love the love!!!! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

You guys are awesome!!!

+1 thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif....I'm at a loss for words....Very impressive responses and caring.....

Phil............Redbrick

Unbelievable! Where have all of you people been all of my life? This board rocks but more than anything else it is the community of people that are the foundation that creates the love! I'm blown away!

WOW!

Cheers! smile.gif

John Ferris

His nephew rode up to Reno yesterday and saw him. He stayed the night at our house.

We are going to Bruce today and see what he needs to do to get home.

His nephew rode up to Reno yesterday and saw him. He stayed the night at our house.

thumbsup.gif
Firefight911

thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Bruce best wishes to you and I hope you heal up quickly.

I love how this place always pulls together to help each other out. clap.gif

BeniciaRT_GT

I just got off the phone with our world traveler, and he sounds great! The Physical terrorists say he should be able to be released today, but he still has to jump though the doctor's hoop this morning.

All the help from the board has been wonderful for him, and all is well and taken care of so far as both his and the bikes needs.

I'm sure he'll keep us informed once he gets out and can play on the internet again.

Well done board!!! clap.gif (especially Michael and John Ferris!)

I wouldn't expect anything less from this group! thumbsup.gif

Firefight911

Hmmmmm!!! That's weird!!! His phone is busy. So much love he's gonna get cauliflower ear! tongue.gif

I'll try back in a bit. Thanks for the update Richard!! thumbsup.gif

bakerzdosen

Glad to hear he's doing OK.

Now, the real question: Will he have souvenirs to show everyone at dinner (such as, oh, I dunno, screws)?

John Ferris

Update.

Bruce is doing well and I went down to Sierra BMW today and got the rest of his stuff off of his bike. I picked up his wife Judy at the airport this evening and she will be staying the night with him at the hospital.

They will be flying home tomorrow.

Firefight911
Update.

Bruce is doing well and I went down to Sierra BMW today and got the rest of his stuff off of his bike. I picked up his wife Judy at the airport this evening and she will be staying the night with him at the hospital.

They will be flying home tomorrow.

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

You guys are awesome!!! Thanks for being there for our friend!!!

Get better quick Bruce! thumbsup.gifwave.gif

Les is more

Nice job guys!!

Thanks for carrying on a fine board tradition.

Bruce--best wishes for a quick recovery!

I can't believe I missed this thread and I can't believe this family of riders! I'm SO proud to be associated with all of you! clap.gif

Bruce, I hope you're home with your "blood" family soon and make a quick and FULL recovery even SOONER!! thumbsup.gif

Archived