IGNORED

Helen Attending

Brant Herbert

Brant Herbert

This note from Stan Walker came in via the attendence survey feedback.

Hi Brant

I ran into Helen at the Red Rock Rendezvous rally on Saturday in

Southern Utah. She has been able to change her schedule and WILL be

attending our little get together in Gunnison. She asked me to let those

in charge know as apparently she had been asked several times but had

always replied that she could not because of a scheduling conflict.

Do you think we should add her to the official list? I haven't a clue

as to where she will stay or eat. I did tell her the KOA was the center

of the activities.

Stan

I got the same info from Stan Walker. I told him that while we have no "official" vendor area, as long as it was OK with the KOA, she was welcome to set up wherever there was room. This was not designed to be a rally for vendors, but they're welcome.

Ok boyz, this is gonna be great. Why you ask?? Well, it seems H2W wants to sit on Wurtys face(can I say that here??)in a big way, and has for a while. NO REALLY!!! She was all lubricated (with alcohol) at Paonia Y2K & tryin to get into Wurtys jammies then too. Matter of fact, they may even have compared naughty bits at one time already, 'cause they both get a little squirrley, when the others name gets mentioned. Too farkin' funny. I hope we can keep this news from him 'til then. The look on his face will be well worth it.

BTW, I hope this is still a fairly private forum. I'd hate it to be like that one time at Dillards when Terri was in the dressing room & half the freakin' store heard what my intentions were when I got her home. Nevermind.

Archived